Another scholarship for Europe is available via Hmary Idary. For the academic year 2022–2023, the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is available. International students may apply. You can benefit a lot from Amsterdam Talent Scholarships, as it provides allowances to the students who want to pursue their studies in top ranked universities.
Those who do not reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) are eligible to apply for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS). The chance to study in one of its renowned institutes in the Netherlands is exceptional. This international student grant will pay for 50% of the institution’s tuition.
For more scholarship, internship and job opportunities, join our whatsapp group:
At the conclusion of each academic year, students will receive their ATS scholarships. This grant is open to non-EEA students enrolling in any of AUAS’s programmes. Half of the student’s tuition costs will be covered by the award. To experience living in Amsterdam, submit your application right away.
The deadline to apply for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is 31st December 2022.
Details of Amsterdam Talent Scholarships:
|Organization||Amsterdam Talent Scholarship|
|Eligible Countries||non-EEA Countries|
|Financial Coverage||Partially Funded|
|Deadline||31st December 2022|
You can also follow us on Instagram for availing more opportunities like this:
Eligibility Criteria of Amsterdam Talent Scholarships:
- A full academic year at Amsterdam University must have been completed by August 31 in order to apply.
- Candidates must be capable of fulfilling the requirements for getting a Dutch visa.
- Students must be enrolled in one of Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences’ academic programmes.
- The applicant must also pay the institution’s non-EEA student tuition cost.
- Students are not eligible for any further scholarships.
- They should also complete 60 credits for the current academic year.
- The required average for applicants is 7.0.
- The European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) expects its students to have earned all of the credits required by their academic calendar.
Most Popular International Scholarships:Vanier Scholarships 2023 | $50,000 Stipend – Graduate Scholarships in Canada
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) In USA
Singapore International Graduate Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Advantages of Amsterdam Scholarships
- The award pays for 50% of the institution’s tuition.
- wonderful opportunity to tour Amsterdam.
- Study in a multicultural setting.
- Expert instructors can teach you.
You can also like our Facebook page for availing more opportunities like this:
How to Apply:
The process of application of Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2022-23 is available. Simply, the interested candidates can fill the application form and submit it before the deadline. For more information, visit the official website. The last date to apply for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is 31st December 2022.