Bank of Khyber has announced another fantastic Apprenticeship opportunity. You can now apply for the Bank of Khyber Management Trainee Program with the requisite qualifications by following the method outlined by the organization.
BOK is looking for people that are hardworking, self-motivated, and dedicated to their Batch Trainee Program. Interested candidates with 16 years of education preferably can apply for this BTOs program from BOK. Both males and females across Pakistan can apply online.
For the last 30 years, the Bank of Khyber has been offering innovative financial services to its diverse customer as a growing and vibrant commercial bank with significant development potential. The bank’s aim is to “become a premier bank offering efficient and dynamic services in both Islamic and conventional banking.
The last date to apply for this program is 03 October 2021. For more information, check all the details given below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more internship programs; visit Hmary Idary on daily basis.
Details About Bank of Khyber Management Trainee Program
|Organization||Bank of Khyber|
|Program||Batch Trainee Program|
|Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & Gilgit-Baltistan|
|Education||16 Year Education|
|LAST date to apply||03 October 2021|
- Batch Trainee Officers BTOs
Qualification: Education qualification for the BTO program shall be 16 years of education preferably eCommerce, Business, Economics, or other disciplines relevant to Banking with minimal 60% marks or equivalent from reputed and HEC recognized universities and colleges.
Age: The maximum age limit shall be 26 years as of the closing date of submission of the application form
How to Apply Online?
- Application form can be filled online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate.
- Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through
- NTS website for appearing in the tests.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 460/- via 1Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile
- Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters. Only 1Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications must be received latest by October 03, 2021.
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.