We are back another great opportunity for an Internship; Recently Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Internship Program 2021 has been announced. BZU Multan releases a notification of the internship program in the department of the telecommunication system. Students who belong to telecommunication systems backgrounds can join this internship program at BZU.
It is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to study and gain practical skills, as well as to teach kids in order to improve their talents. Both males and females candidates from any part of Pakistan are eligible to apply for Bahauddin Zakariya University Internship Program.
BZU Internship program is available in many disciplines like Network and Security, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Programming, and Communication systems. Fresh graduates candidates can also join this internship program and the CGPA of candidates must be 3.0/4.0.
Candidates belonging to CS, IT, Telecom systems, Electrical, and electronics discipline can apply. The last date to submit an online application is 22nd September 2021. All further information regarding the test date, results, and interview will be posted later. For more details read all the information given below and apply accordingly.
For more such opportunities; visit Hmary Idary on regular basis;
You may also apply for Chief Minister Punjab Internship Program 2021
Details About BZU Punjab Internship Program 2021
|Bahauddin Zakariya University
|Internship Announced on
|18 September 2021
|No. of Seats
|IT/CS/Telecom Systems /Electrical / Electronics
|Last Date to Apply
|22nd September 2021
- Apple Internship Program 2022 | Apply Online now at jobs.apple.com
- Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022 | Paid Internship
- Business Development Internship | Paid Internships in Lahore
- Engro Summer Paid Internship 2022 | Apply Online
- Telenor Summer Paid Internship Program 2022 | Apply Online
Available Discipline & Majors
- Network and Security
- Computer Programming
- Communication systems
- Electrical and Electronics
- Telecommunication Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Sciences
- A bachelor’s degree in media studies from an HEC-approved university.
- No prior experience is require; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- CGPA: 3.0/4.0
- Education: 16 Years education
- The only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
- The interview will be conducted through the departmental committee for the enrolment of internees entirely on merit.
- Internees will stand released with no job offerings, upon the completion of the internship.
- Internees will be issued certificates on the successful completion of their internship.
- Department may suspend the whole process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Interested applicants must send their applications and other testimonials in a single PDF file to email@example.com before September 22, 2021.
- Interested candidates must specify their field of study/discipline of interest.
- Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be considered.