The Pakistan navy is the maritime fighting part of the Pakistan Military. It is responsible for the safety of the sea borders of Pakistan. It also involves marshy patrolling and stops smuggling and antinarcotics operations. Its essential target is to secure the ocean lines of harmony of Pakistan.
Pak Navy Jobs are both for civilians as well as non-civilians. To join the Pak navy, candidates must consider its strict and fixed rules, whether as a civilian or non-civilian. Pakistan navy jobs demand the following 4 things in its recruitment procedure;
- Selection Criteria
- Educational criteria
- Eligibility criteria
- Age limit
To apply for Navy Jobs in Pakistan, if anyone meets the following requirements, he/she can apply to enter the recruitment process. requirements are:
Eligibilities Criteria of Join Pak Navy Jobs
- The candidate must be PAKISTANI
- Candidates have passed Matriculation with a minimum of 60% marks
- The candidate must be unmarried
- Age must be between 17 to 21
- Height must be a minimum of 5 feet and 6 inches
- And many more physical and medical requirements
Pakistan Navy Departments
Each year, recruitment is announced to join the Pak navy in various branches like marine, IT, technical, education, law, special branches, and many others. Candidates can apply for Pakistan navy jobs after completing their intermediate(FSC, FA), Bachelor(BS, BSc, BA), Masters(MSc ma, MBA), or engineering. Candidates may be eligible for Pak navy jobs by passing SSC(Short service commission), SPSCC (special purpose short service commission), navy cadet, and navy sailor branch.
Here are some ways to join the Join Pak NAVY Jobs 2021 as a cadet or commissioned officer:
- Through the navy cadet program
- Through the navy sailor batch program
- As commissioned officer through SSC or SPSCC.
- Through civilian jobs posted by the Pakistan navy or ISPR
You can apply online for registration of the Latest Pak navy jobs for any designation when it is announced.
You can apply on ——————————————…