The Chief Minister Punjab Internship Program 2021 is now accepting applications. Usman Buzdar, Punjab’s Chief Minister, has announced a DGPR internship program for graduate students. Pakistan’s Prime Minister has always urged young people to join in training programs to improve their abilities.
500 graduates will be given the opportunity to enhance their talents and learn about the latest media trends and practices. The CM Punjab Media Internship program is a paid internship for graduates in the field of media. Interns would be paid a monthly stipend of PKR 20,000/-.
The internship program will take place at 21 Mahmoud Ghaznavi Road, Punjab Abbott Road, Usmania Colony Garhi Shahu, Punjab. Online applications are available on the Punjab Government’s official website. The deadline for applying to internship programs for Media Graduates is 3rd December 2021. For the program, a budget of 6 crores 70 lakh rupees has been aside.
CM Internship Program 2021-Apply Online
The degree must be completed between June 1, 2019, and July 31, 2021. Candidates must have a strong academic background. To apply for the Media Graduates Internship program, you must have a CGPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0.
After completing this training program, candidates would be able to easily obtain government positions. Male and female students between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply. Punjab will be assigned to the applicants. Students who have just graduated are encouraged to participate in the internship program.
For more information like how to apply for Chief Minister Punjab Internship Program 2021 and what are the eligibilities criteria to apply for CM Internship; read all the details below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more paid internship programs in 2021; visit Hmary Idary on daily basis.
Also, Apply for Ghent University Scholarships 2022
You can also apply for United Nations UN Internship 2021
Scholarship for All students State Bank of Pakistan SBP Virtual Internship
Details About Chief Minister Punjab Internship Program
|Organization||Directorate General Public Relation|
|No. of Seats||500+|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd December 2021|
- Apple Internship Program 2022 | Apply Online now at jobs.apple.com
- Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022 | Paid Internship
- Business Development Internship | Paid Internships in Lahore
- Engro Summer Paid Internship 2022 | Apply Online
CM Internship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the DGPR Internship 2021, students must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in media studies from an HEC-approved university.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old.
- No prior experience is require; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- CGPA: 3.0/4.0
- Education: 16 Years education
DGPR Internship Program Benefits
- This is paid internship and offers many industry benefits. And also pay 25,000 as a stipends.
- No Experience required.
- Both males and females can apply.
- After internship duration, Candidates would have an easier time obtaining government jobs.
CM Internship Application Deadline
The last date to apply for Chief Minister Internship Program 2021 is 3rd December 2021, No application will be accepted after the due date.
How to Apply Online?
Below is the application procedures; follow these steps to apply for CM/DGPR Internship program;
- Candidates must submit their resumes to the website.
- Applicants must complete the application process entirely online.
- A list of the candidates who have been chosen will be made public.
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | Rs. 40,000 Stipend – Fully Funded
- BEEF Scholarship 2023- 8000+ Scholarships | Download Application Form
- PEEF Scholarship 2023 For Inter & Graduation -Apply Online
To apply, you must complete an online application form; the official application URL is given below;