Applications for Colombia Government Scholarship are now open; Candidates from any part of the world can apply for this scholarship. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. Students do not need to be concerned about their educational costs because this program will supply and pay all of their costs. You will attend educational establishments in Colombia.
There will be 50 international scholarships available. To apply for this Scholarship Program, there is no application fee. You might also look at the List of Universities with No Application Fees. To learn more about the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022, click here. Please read the entire information provided below.
Colombia attracts a large number of international students. Universities in Colombia provide world-class higher education while also being located in a varied and culturally diverse country. This is a great opportunity to get studying Columbia. If you are interested; then don’t waste your time and apply as soon as possible.
You can also apply for Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 | £1,116-£1,369 Stipend – Fully Funded Scholarships in UK
You can also apply for New York University Scholarship NYU 2022 | The Falak Sufi Scholarship
Details About Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
|Study Level||Masters, Ph.D., Specialization Degree|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||20 December 2021|
Scholarship Duration of Colombia Government Scholarship
- 12 Months for Specilization
- 24 Months for Masters
- 36 Months Doctorate Degree.
The Scholarship program is open to international students from any country.
Benefits of Colombia Scholarship
All expenses will be covered by the Government of Colombia Scholarship. This is a fully-funded scholarship, as detailed below:
- 100% Fee coverage
- Monthly Allowance of $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Stipend for Books and Materials: A one-time grant of $401.321 COP at the start of the academic programme.
- Health Insurance
- Books and Materials: $425,400 COP for books and materials.
- Costs of installation: A one-time grant of $425,400 is available at the start of research.
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Admission letter from a Colombian university
- A CV
- Score regarding Spanish Language Profiency
- An academic essay emphasising the significance of your study in Colombia.
- Notarized copies of academic transcripts are also available.
- Similarly, A copy of your passport, a certificate of professional experience, and a health certificate are all required.
- Also included is a summary of the online application for this call.
To apply for a scholarship from the Colombian government. You must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidate mus be a foreign citizen.
- Must have Bachelor Degree.
- Age must be less than 50 years.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have a grade point average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or its equivalent in the Colombian scale.
- You must submit up to three admission letters.
The last date to apply online for the Colombia Government Scholarship for International Students is 20 December 2021. Interested candidates must submit their online applications before the last date.
How to Apply Online?
Interested candidates can apply for this fully funded scholarship by visiting the link which is given below;