Good news for those who want to learn FREE freelancing courses; Applications for DigiSkills Training Program 2021 are now accepting. It is the best opportunity to learn free Online courses from DigiSkills. The Digiskills offer many free courses; after the completion of the course, candidates also get free certificates. We are highly encouraged all males and females candidates who want to become freelancers or want to earn through Freelancing must apply for DigiSkills Training Program 2021.
A total number of 230,000 are being offered by Digi Skills Training Program for Batch-11 where 5000 seats are reserved for South Balochistan, 20,000 seats are reserved for trainees from Balochistan, this is a big number of seats; therefore, don’t miss this opportunity and apply as soon as possible and become successful in Freelance market.
Digiskills – Apply Online
With an estimated registered number of online freelancers ranging in the hundreds of thousands of online marketing skills, Pakistan is the world’s fourth-largest provider of online freelancers. Because the majority of the work is done for international clients, the money generated by them is transported into the country, primarily as foreign remittances. While precise data on the amount of money brought in by freelancers is not accessible, estimates range from $ 500 million to $ 1.3 billion every year.
This mega-training program was selected for the Virtual University of Pakistan under Ignite- National Technology Fund (previously the National ICT R&d Fund) digital marketing skills under the aegis of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecom Digital teacher assistance capabilities. DigiSkills is intended to equip our young people, freelancers, students, women at home, professionals, etc.
All the seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to enroll in DigiSkills Freelancing Courses before the closing date and the closing date is 04 October 2021. If all the seats are filled, no application will be accepting. If you want to learn freelancing skills for free; must apply before the deadline; because this is a great opportunity and also offered all courses free and online.
For more information about Digi Skills Free Online courses Batch-11; check all the details mentioned below. If you are looking for more such opportunities; visit hmaryidary.com and get regular updates.
FPSC has announced multiple vacancies; click here for more details FPSC Jobs 2021
DigiSkills Training Program 2021- Batch 10 Details:
|Host Organization||Govt of Pakistan (DigiSkills)|
|No. of Seats||230,000|
|Courses||10 Online Courses|
|Courses Type||Online Courses|
|Benefits||Free Digital Certificate|
|Deadline||04 October 2021|
Other Online Courses
This large-scale national Digital Skills (DigiSkills) Training Program has been launched by Govt. of Pakistan. The aim of Digiskills is to promote youth with the knowledge, skills, and equipment necessary to seize the opportunities available international market as well as locally to earn decent value revenue.
In order to provide one (1) million training items in future technological work, national digital skills (Digi skills), this large-scale training program was started throughout the country. This major national training program, designed by IT and Telecom Ministers, has therefore been launched across the country to offer one (1) million training courses in the future of work using the digital technology skill for cv. In this context, it is a major national digital skill training program.
Also, Check National Freelancing Training Program 2021
List of Available Courses in DigiSkills Training Program.
Following are the courses being offered by DigiSkills Program 2021:
- Digital Marketing.
- Creative Writing.
- Quick Books
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Digital Literacy.
- Graphic Design
Also, Check British Council Online Free Courses 2021
- Candidates from across Pakistan can apply.
- Both males and females are eligible for Digiskills Program 2021.
- No qualification, age required, anyone can apply.
- Registrations are based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Benefits of DigiSkills;
- All courses are free.
- You will get free digital certificates.
- Practical work.
- Top-trending courses
Popular Internship Program
- Apple Internship Program 2022 | Apply Online now at jobs.apple.com
- Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022 | Paid Internship
- Business Development Internship | Paid Internships in Lahore
Follow these steps to apply for DigiSkills Training Program online 2021 Batch-11;
Registration: Register Yourself with valid emails. Click Here
Note: If you already registered with our system skip these steps;
Enrollment: Register in two courses of your choice by clicking on Enroll Now (Batch-11) after registering for your LMS account.
The last date to apply for Digiskills Online Courses 2021 is 04 October 2021; The first-come, first-served seats are available. After the deadline, no application will be accept for further procedures.
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | Rs. 40,000 Stipend – Fully Funded
- BEEF Scholarship 2023- 8000+ Scholarships | Download Application Form
- PEEF Scholarship 2023 For Inter & Graduation -Apply Online
How to Apply for DigiSkills Training Program 2021?
- Candidate can enroll yourself through the official website of DigiSkills.
- First of all, you need to fill the signup form.
- After this, choose only 2 courses.
- Registration open for at least 1 month.
- Information about online classes will be sent to your given mobile# or via email.
- All the courses are free of costs
Other Trending Online Courses
- UNICEF Free Online Courses With Free Certificates | Agora Certificates
- PM Kamyab Jawan Skills Scholarship 2022-NAVTTC Batch-3 Apply Online
- e-Rozgar Training Program 2022 – New Registration Starts
- Google Digital Marketing Free Course 2021 | Free Certificate
- WHO Online Free Courses With Free Certificates | Enroll Now
FAQs from Candidates
The last date of Freelancing courses is 04 October 2021.
A total number of 230,000 seats are allocated for freelancing.
No; these courses are absolutely free. All you have to do is register in the program and begin training in courses that interest you.
Following courses are available; Freelancing, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Quick Books, WordPressSearch Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Literacy, E-commerce, Graphic Design, AutoCAD
To access courses online; you need only stable internet, laptop/mobile.