Finally, Diya Need-Based Scholarship 2021 is open now. This scholarship is available for all need-based students of Pakistan. Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021 is known and popular as the largest scholarship-providing organization in Pakistan. The organization offers 55,000 annual scholarships to the students of School and University.
What is Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021?
This scholarship is offered to those students who are unable to get admission due to a financial crisis. Both Male and Female students who cannot cover their school or university fees can apply for Diya Scholarship 2021. The application process is completely online.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship has been offering scholarships to needy and deserving students for the past 30 years. 400,000 Scholarships have been provided since its start. Moreover, Diya Pakistan is it also offers an opportunity to enroll in their skill-developed programs. From these programs, candidates learn new skills and get monthly stipends.
Details of Diya Need-Based Scholarship 2021:
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Diya Pakistan
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Scholarship type: Need-Based
- No. of Scholarship: 55,000
- Availability: For Schools, colleges, and universities
Also, Check: Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
More Details of Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021:
Total 55,000 scholarships are offered, divided into different categories. The list is as follow:
- For school students: 45,000 scholarships
- For Skill Development Courses: 8,000 Scholarships
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships
To apply or Diya Scholarship program, you’ve to fulfill the following requirements:
- Students of Master’s can apply.
- Candidates must achieve at least 60% marks.
- Students must be studying in Government sectors.
- Students of Direct Mphil after graduation can apply.
- Candidates cannot avail this scholarship multiple times.
- Students of schools, colleges, and universities can apply.
Also, Check: Tabeer Scholarship KPK 2021
How To APPLY for Diya Scholarship?
- University students have to apply online
- Students of College and School need to apply manually
- Students of school and colleges can apply from their relevant schools as well as colleges
- For the first time, candidates need to fill the application form
- The scholarship is paid based on the Fiscal year i.e from 1st July xx to 30th June xx
- If the course Continues, then students have to apply for renewal.