Applications for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 now open. It is a change in perspective in a strategy of the Government of Pakistan to help undergraduate level students who can’t seek university education after finishing FA/FSc. Intermediate degree because of restricted financial assets. Dissimilar to past financial help schemes that were focused on MS or Ph.D. programs, the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project centers around the most basic fragment, in particular four-year undergraduate programs, which contributes the most to pay of the person who finishes the bachelor’s degree.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Phase 2
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 includes university educational expenses and stipends all through four-five years of the degree period. This is a critical action to guarantee reasonable higher education taking all things together in fields of education including agriculture and farming, arts and humanities, business training, engineering, medical, physical sciences, and sociologies.
It is an appreciable step by the government to educate the people by providing them financial aid. It can be fruitful to literate the people and by giving jobs to youth to help this country.
Details of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Scholarships are reserved for physically challenged students: 2%
- Country: Pakistan
- Offered by: Government of PAKISTAN
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Only Pakistani students can Apply
- Deadline: Not Mentioned
- The students who got admission in recently. (Fresh Batch students)
- Admissions must be secured on merit. Merit implies that the student has satisfied the admission standards of the educational institution in which he/she is studying.
- Degree programs must be authorized by the HEC.
- Age limit: 18-22 years for undergraduate students.
- Benefiting from any other scholarship or continuous grant.
- Got admission in weekend learning programs and affiliated colleges. (either public/private)
- Secured admission on self-maintain/self-support/self-account premise, or in evening programs with higher fee structures.
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
This scholarship scheme includes funds for the following expenses:
- University fee as per actual fee of the student.
- Annual Stipend.
List of Universities:
The list of universities in which students can avail EHSAAS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM is provided in the link below:
Documents Required for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
- Duplicate of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Duplicate of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- Duplicates of last Six-Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- If the father is a Laborer on everyday wage/retailer/private work, in this case, connect agreement of Income Certificate on least measure of stamp paper of Rs. 50/ –
- Pay Slip / Salary Statement (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Duplicate of Rent agreement if the House is rented.
- Duplicates of Recent Fee Vouchers of Applicant and Brothers/Sisters.
- Duplicates of Healthcare Expenses/ budget related records
- 01 Picture of the residential house from outside.
All the eligible students can apply online by filling the form provided in the link below: