Hmary Idray appears this time with one more astonishing opportunity for the students. As Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project has reported that they are receiving applications for scholarships. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 is an amazing chance for the students who are searching for scholarships.
Applications for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 are now open. It is a change in perspective in a strategy of the Government of Pakistan to help undergraduate level students who can’t seek university education after finishing FA/FSc. Intermediate degree because of restricted financial assets.
Dissimilar to past financial help schemes that were focused on MS or Ph.D. programs, the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project centers around the most basic fragment, in particular four-year undergraduate programs, which contributes the most to pay of the person who finishes the bachelor’s degree.
For more scholarship, internship and job opportunities, join our whatsapp group:
Details of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
|Eligible Countries||Pakistani Students|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Annual Stipend||Rs. 40,000|
|Batch Session||2021 (Batch-III)|
|Deadline||31 December 2021|
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 Batch-III
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 includes university educational expenses and stipends all through four-five years of the degree period. This is a critical action to guarantee reasonable higher education taking all things together in fields of education including agriculture and farming, arts and humanities, business training, engineering, medical, physical sciences, and sociologies.
It is an appreciable step by the government to educate the people by providing them financial aid. It can be fruitful to literate the people and by giving jobs to youth to help this country.
Most Popular International Scholarships:University of Lausanne Scholarships 2022| Funded Scholarships in Switzerland
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship Program | $500 – $3,000 – Funded Scholarships in Canada
Boise International Scholarships 2022 | $16,920-$8,460 – Study in USA
Furtherly, the candidates who are applying for this grant should keep their information and academic record clear comparably true blue. In case of any fake information, the association will not permit the grant and drop the name of the candidate from the list.
Fundamentally, the candidates should fill and present their applications for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 going before the last date. Regardless, the organization will not recognize the applications which will be gotten after the last date. The deadline time to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 is 31 December 2021.
You can also like our Facebook page for availing more opportunities like this:
- The students who got admission in recently. (Fresh Batch students)
- Admissions must be secured on merit. Merit implies that the student has satisfied the admission standards of the educational institution in which he/she is studying.
- Degree programs permitted by the HEC.
- Age limit: Same age as applying for undergraduate students in HEI.
- Getting from any other scholarship or continuous grant.
- Secured admission on self-maintain/self-support/self-account premise, or in evening programs with higher fee structures.
- Got admission in weekend learning programs and affiliated colleges. (either public/private)
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
This scholarship scheme includes funds for the following expenses:
- University fee as per actual fee of the student.
- Annual Stipend of Rs. 40,000.
List of Universities:
The list of universities in which students can avail EHSAAS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM is provided in the link below:
Documents Required for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
- Duplicate of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Duplicate of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- Duplicates of last Six-Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- If the father is a Laborer on everyday wage/retailer/private work, in this case, connect agreement of Income Certificate on least measure of stamp paper of Rs. 50/ –
- Pay Slip / Salary Statement (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Duplicate of Rent agreement if the House is rented.
- Duplicates of Recent Fee Vouchers of Applicant and Brothers/Sisters.
- Duplicates of Healthcare Expenses/ budget related records
- 01 Picture of the residential house from outside.
All the eligible students can apply online by signing up and filling the form provided in the link below: