Another Fauji Foundation Merit-Based Scholarship 2022 for Matric, Inter, Bachelor students are now open, interested candidates can apply before the deadline. This scholarship is offered by Fauji Foundation Educational Stipend Scheme (FFES).
These payments are available to the offspring of retired personnel from the navy, air force, army, northern light infantry, defense services guards, or ten corps mujahids. Students from both technical and educational institutes are welcome. Students seeking a need-based scholarship should apply for the Fauji Foundation Stipend Scheme 2022.
This scholarship is available for those candidates who are currently enrolled in classes from 1 to 10th, Inter, and bachelor. The FFES is one of the Fauji Foundation’s oldest educational welfare programs. It was founded in 1954 and has since awarded thousands of grants each year. In 2018-19, they gave 212.556 million PKR in scholarships. Check out the material below and apply if you want to learn more about the Merit-Need-Based Scholarship 2022.
If you are fulfilling the criteria and want to apply; read all the information given below and apply accordingly. For more such information, visit our website Hmary Idary.com.
Details of Fauji Foundation Merit Based Scholarship 2022:
|Different for DIfferent Classes
|31 May 2022
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | Rs. 40,000 Stipend – Fully Funded
- BEEF Scholarship 2023- 8000+ Scholarships | Download Application Form
- PEEF Scholarship 2023 For Inter & Graduation -Apply Online
- HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate – Apply Online
Group 1: students must be intermediate/DAE and have a matric grade point average of 80% or higher.
Group 2: students must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree and have an FSC/FA score of 80% or higher.
Group 3: Students in Group 3 should be from cadet colleges and enrolled in pre-matriculation classes.
Group 4: students should be in classes 1 to 10.
Eligibility Criteria of Fauji Foundation Scholarship
For 1 to 10th Classes
- Children of Martyrs, deceased, or disabled Ex-service personnel.
- Special or disabled children of ex-service personals
For 11th to Onward
- Special, disabled, and regular students of ex-service personals
- Grants will be provided to a maximum of three average students of a retired officer, with no limitations on others.
Deadline of Fauji Merit-Based Scholarship
|For Group1 and Group2
|1 November – 31st May
|1 January – 30 June
|1 April – 30 June
How to Apply for Fauji Foundation Merit-Based Scholarship?
Application forms are available at the District Armed Services Board, Fauji Foundation, Welfare Projects, or the Fauji Foundation Head Office. They cost 6 PKR each or can be downloaded for free from the website provided below:
For Application Form, click on the below link