Another paid internship is announced by Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited for the fresh Graduates. FFBL is the only manufacturer of Granular Urea and DAP in Pakistan and involved in the distribution of fertilizer Chemicals, founded in 1995. FFBL is a part of the Fauji Foundation Group. The FFBL announced their paid management trainee program 2021 in various fields and majors. Interested candidates who want to gain experience in the chemical industry sector are highly encouraged to apply for the FFBL MTO program 2021.
This is a great chance to gain experience with expert manufacturers in Pakistan. This MTO program will help candidates to polish relevant skills which helps candidates in the future. The education required for FFBl Paid MTO Program is Bachelor, Masters, and CA/ACCA. The CGPA of candidates must be more than 2.5/4.0. FFBL Management Trainee Program Locations will be Islamabad and Karachi. After training duration, permanent jobs will be offered to candidates depending on their performance.
FFBL MTO program covers almost all the majors including, Engineering, ICT, Laboratory, Supply Chain Management, Internal Audit, and Media Marketing. The maximum age is 28 years. For more information like how to apply for the FFBL MTO program, eligibility criteria, and what is the last date to apply,read all other details below.
Microsoft also offering a paid internships for international students, click here for more information: Microsoft Summer Internship Program
For more internship programs; visit Hmary Idary on regular basis.
Details of FFBL Management Trainee Program 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited
- Internship Category: Paid Internship
- Gender: Male/Female
- Location: Islamabad/Karachi
- Duration of Internship: 12 Months
- Education: Bachelor, Masters, CA, ACCA
- Deadline: 17th July 2021
Also Check: e-Rozgar Training Program 2021
Also Check: National Free Education Scholarship Program
- Information Technology and Communication
- Media Marketing
- Internal Audit
- Human Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Safety, Environment and Quality
Also Read: Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship
Interested candidates must fulfill this criterion before applying for FFBL MTO;
- The age of candidates must be less than 28 years.
- Candidates from any part of Pakistan can apply.
- CGPA of candidates must be 2.5 out of 4.0 or secure 60% marks in academic records.
- Qualifications: Bachelor/ Masters/CA/ACCA
- Candidates with relevant fields experience will be preffered.
Also Read: List of Paid Internship and MTO Programs in Pakistan 2021
The duration of the Fauji Fertilizer MTO program is 12 months. The locations will be Islamabad and Karachi.
The last date to apply for FFBL Management Trainee Program is 17th July 2021. Candidates need to apply before the due date.
Also Read: Free Online Courses by University of Maryland with Free Certificates
Follow these easy steps to apply for this program;
- Visit the link which is given below.
- Create a new accout(if you are already registered then sign in).
- Sign in to your account.
- Fill all your personal and academic information, complete the application.
- Apply for the program.
- Pay the registration fee.
Also Read: Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Course
How to apply?
If you are fulfilling all the requirements, follow the steps given above. For the application form click on the link given below.
Application Form of FFBL MTO Program
Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, WhatsApp