Great news for the students, Applications for Generation Google Scholarship 2021 are presently open to apply. This Scholarship is offered to females who studying Computer science in any other related field. Google is the widely a world’s Multinational Technology organization offering this scholarship to female understudies needing to seek after their studies in Computer Science or in any other relevant fields.
The last date to apply is December 10, 2021. So kindly apply before the last date. Google Scholarship urges female understudies to apply, and choice measures for this grant incorporate a commitment to value, variety, consideration, and scholastic performance.
A great chance to examine Computer Science at a Recognized University. Important news about this Generation Google Scholarship in 2021; is that chosen understudies will get an allowance of USD 1,000 for 2021-2022. We energize all Female up-and-comers who have a place in the IT field should apply for this grant program.
Details of Generation Google Scholarship 2021
- Organization: Google
- Scholarship Offered: Generation Google Scholarship 2021.
- Stipend: Students will receive $1,000 USD for 2021-2022.
- Last Date to Apply: December 10, 2021.
To apply for the Google Scholarship 2021, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Female applicants are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be studying Computer Science or any other related field.
- Applicants must exhibit a strong academic record.
- The candidate must be 1st year or 2nd-year student in a bachelor’s program at a certified university.
Enlisted countries are eligible for Google Scholarship 2021:
Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Mongolia, Nepal, Philippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
You will be approached to finish an online application that incorporates:
- General background information (for example, contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- A CV must be attached.
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- Responses to two short essay questions (Refer below)
- Google Online Challenge (Invitation to the challenge will be sent 5-7 working days.
Note: Google Online Challenge solely serves as an additional data point when reviewing your application holistically.
Read it Carefully Before Sent the Application:
- A PDF copy of your resume (if applicable, please include administrative roles, extracurricular activities, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts on your resume)
- PDF copy of your current or latest transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- A PDF copy of your two short-answer responses
SHORT ANSWER ESSAY QUESTIONS: The two short answer essay questions below are expected to evaluate your demonstrated leadership. Your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Build Future with Google Generation Google Scholarship 2021
- Please use one document to capture all two essay questions and upload it to the online application in PDF format.
- Please name your file “FirstName_LastName_essay” i.e. “Harry_Potter_essay”.
- Kindly copy and paste all essay questions and write your responses underneath the question.
- What is a significant challenge that you believe women in the tech industry face and how would you consider yourself as being part of the solution(s) to this challenge? Also, remember that impact can happen in many ways and at different scales.
- Don’t forget to give us one example of how you have exhibited leadership. Explain what you were trying to accomplish, your job, what you meant for other people, and the impact as a result of your actions. Think extensively and inspect the numerous ways you are influencing the members of the different communities you are a part of. Remember the example you choose does not need to be a formal or customary influential position.
Visit hmaryidary.com for more scholarship
One Comment on “Generation Google Scholarship | Set Your Future With Google”