Hmary Idray never stops to amaze its visitors with different opportunities. We come forward this time with Vanier Scholarships 2023. Graduate Scholarships in Canada is for the candidates who want to flourish in their academic career. Vanier Scholarships 2023 offers decent amount in terms of stipend.
This year, 166 scholarships will be given to highly qualified graduates who desire to study further in Canada and carry out research that will advance humankind. All international students who are also Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are eligible for the award.
For more job, internship and scholarship opportunities, join our whatsapp group:
The application procedure for this scholarship is a little unusual; candidates cannot apply alone. To nominate someone, they must get in touch with their research institute, or the institute may do so itself. The applicants must apply to the university and let them know they have been nominated for a Vanier scholarship. Make sure to read the entire article because it has more information. If you desire to study in Canada, you can look into additional scholarships there.
The last date to apply for Vanier Graduate Scholarships is 1st November 2022. So, don’t keep waiting and apply as soon as possible.
Most Popular Opportunities:Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
University of Lausanne Scholarships 2023| Funded Scholarships in Switzerland
Skoltech University Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-23 | Study in Russia
Details About Graduate Scholarships in Canada 2023:
|Organization||Vanier Scholarships 2023|
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
|Financial Coverage||$50,000 per year|
|Deadline||1st November 2022|
Fields for Research:
- Natural science and engineering
- Health science
- Social science and humanities
You can also like our Facebook page for availing more opportunities like this:
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Scholarships 2023:
- It must be their first time obtaining a PhD.
- Both the applicant and the submitting university must adhere to the requirements.
- A first-class grade point average over the previous two years of full-time study is required of applicants.
- Additionally, they can only be nominated by one institution or university.
- The summer semester or the academic year after the publication of the findings must be the applicant’s intended period for full-time PhD study.
- Applicants may be foreign nationals, Canadian citizens, or Canadian permanent residents.
- Students must have finished their PhD degree in no more than twenty months of full-time study (as of 1 May 2022).
- They are not eligible for any additional scholarships, awards, or money for PhD programmes.
- Additionally, candidates must not now hold or have held any other fellowships or scholarships.
You can also follow us on Instagram for availing more opportunities like this:
- A research proposal
- A Research Net Application Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal leadership statement
- Research contribution
- Project references
- For three years of the PhD programme, a $50,000 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship will be awarded.
- An opportunity to study at a Canadian university of the applicant’s choosing.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarships in Canada:
The procedure of application of Graduate Scholarships in Canada is online. Simply, the interested candidates can fill the application form and submit it before the deadline. The deadline to apply for Graduate Scholarships in Canada is 1st November 2022.