Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Exceptional opportunity for all students to study in one of the best universities in the world under a scholarship program. Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023 is presently accepting registration applications. Moreover, the Harvard MBA program is among the best business programs worldwide. In addition, the Harvard University Scholarship in the USA is accessible to undergraduates from all pieces of the world. Boustany Scholarship 2021 is open for applications.
Opportunity to study at Harvard University
The students who pass the degree in top rank are anticipated to finish a two-month internship with the Foundation accordingly. Ventures are changed and identify with the Foundation’s exercises or those of its accomplices. As well, the Foundation covers travel and convenience costs identified with the internship.
The understudies will learn at Harvard Business School which is one of the top business colleges on the planet. The Harvard MBA ranks second on the planet in QS Global MBA Rankings 2019. The application for MBA Scholarship is currently open at Harvard University for the 2023 badge. So, here is an incredible possibility for you to get an education free at Harvard University.
Details for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023:
|Country||United States of America (USA)|
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||Undergraduates from all over the world|
|Deadline||31st May 2023|
- Offered by: Harvard University
- Funded by: Boustany Foundation
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Undergraduates from all over the world
- Deadline: 31st May 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Harvard Scholarship Program:
- Students must possess a decent academic background.
- The Harvard Business School scholarship is accessible to anyone.
Benefits of Harvard Scholarship 2023:
- You can apply for the scholarship only once you get the admission provided by the Harvard business school for MBA Program.
Financial aid in the amount of US $ 95,000 (the US $ 47,500 per year) to pay educational expenses
- Travel and convenience costs corresponding to the internship.
- The Foundation will offer unpaid internships to the top students in the program with a duration of two months.
Documents Required for Harvard University Scholarship:
- A CV (educational program vitae)
- The Scoresheet of GMAT
- The Acceptance letter which you get from the college or the letter authorized by the University educator for the Admission
- The shortlisted undergraduates will present the granted freedom under the Harvard MBA grant.
All the eligible students can apply online by filling the form provided in the link below: