Higher Education Commission Islamabad Offering HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023 to undergraduate students who are recently enrolled in Universities. This scholarship is for those students who are unable to continue their education due to financial issues.
This scholarship is only for those students who enlisted in the university on open merit. Students enrolled in an undergraduate program at public sector universities, and their sub-campuses can avail of this HEC Need-Based scholarship 2023. Students on self-finance are not eligible to apply for the HEC scholarship 2023.
HEC Scholarship Application form
Both males/females who are passionate about getting a degree but can’t afford the expenses are highly encouraged to apply for these Need-Base scholarships. Students can not apply to HEC directly as universities shortlist the students and sent forms to Higher Education Commission.
In 2019, the Pakistani government established the country’s largest undergraduate scholarship program, Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship. If you fulfill the requirements and want to apply for Higher Education Commission Scholarship 2023, read all the information mentioned below. On September 30, 2023, HEC will reopen the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship site for session 2023/24.
Looking for more scholarships; visit hmaryidary.com and get more opportunities.
Details of HEC Need Based Scholarships 2023
|Organization||HEC/Ehsaas Program by Govt of Pakistan|
|Benefits||Stipend, Tuition waiver|
|No. of Scholarships||50,000|
|Application Starts From||30 September 2023|
About HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
Pakistan’s Ehsaas Scholarship is the country’s largest need-based scholarship program. The scholarship program seeks to assist financially disadvantaged individuals who desire to continue their studies despite financial constraints.
Ehsaas Scholarship was launched in 2019, with a total of 200,000 scholarships available, with 50,000 awarded each year, with a 50% scholarship quota designated exclusively for girls.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Tuition Fees
- Other academic costs
- Annually, 50,000 scholarships are available.
- In four years, 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships will be awarded.
- 50% of the seats are designated for females.
Eligibility of Need Based Scholarship
- Students in any Undergraduate discipline can apply.
- Students must be enrolled on open merit.
- Studying in 4 or 5 years undergraduate degree program students are eligible.
- In case any students drop out, they will be replace by other candidates deserving student.
- The university will define the number of scholarship slots.
- Every Student will be paid Rs.6000/- stipend per month for the complete program.
- Students who secure admission on self-finance are not eligible for HEC Scholarship 2023.
Also, check Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program -Apply Online
- CNIC Copy of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Candidate CNIC/ Bay-Form
- If the father works as a daily wage labourer, a shopkeeper, or does a private employment, you must attach an undertaking of income certificate with a minimum stamp paper value of Rs. 50/-.
- Income Slip of Father/Mother.
- Copy of a rented house’s lease agreement
- Last six months bills of (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water).
- Photograph of the Front of the House
- Passport sized photograph of candidate.
Also, Check BEEF Scholarship – 8000+ Scholarships
Last date to apply;
On September 30, the scholarship portal will reopen. The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship deadline for 2023 will be published soon.
Also, Check the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Program
How Apply in HEC Need Based Scholarship?
To apply for a Need-Based Scholarship, follow the following steps mentioned below:
- Information regarding application dates of the scholarship program should get from respective universities.
- HEC will not entertain any direct application forms.
- Applicants should submit their application form along with required documents to their respective department
- HEC also provides a scholarship for those students who are already studying in university.
- Students submit the online application form, which is available at HEC official website; print it out and submit it to the financial aids office of the university.
Also, check Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
Visit these links for the application form and more information.