If you are in search of a scholarship to support or fund your undergraduate degree program, Need-Based HEC Scholarships 2021 are offering applications; you can likewise apply and continue the studies without paying the fee dues. The scholarship is open for undergraduates who are enlisted or who are already studying in an HEC recognized institute in Pakistan. Applicants should fill the application form accessible on the site of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and have their colleges and advanced education establishments present the structure for them.
Looking for more such opportunities; visit hmaryidary.com and get latest updates
What is HEC?
The HEC (Higher Education Commission) of Pakistan is accountable for the guideline, caring for the scholarships and activities of advanced education and colleges in Pakistan. The public authority of Pakistan set up it in 1974. The Main Office for the HEC is in Islamabad.
Purpose of HEC Need Based Scholarships
For understudies battling to pay for their undergraduate programs, the HEC is offering need-based scholarships. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is keen on guaranteeing that understudies in colleges can finish their degrees and that accounts are not why they are being halted. HEC Need Based Scholarship provides assistance to need-based students who want to continue studies without any financial issues.
Details of HEC Scholarships 2021:
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Across Pakistan
- Deadline: 30th June 2021
Benefits of HEC Scholarships 2021:
- HEC will bear the academic expenses of selected applicants. They will be funded financially for undergraduate degree.
- HEC will provide tuition fees of the deserved students.
- HEC will also provide stipend if applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Undergraduate Scholarship:
- In case, a student who is receiving HEC’s need-based scholarship detained, another candidate will be offered the scholarship in his place.
- The HEC will not entertain applications directly. Applications must be sent through universities.
- The students who are already enrolled in undergraduate programs will receive partial funding as a scholarship.
- The scholarships will not be awarded directly to the applicants. The students will have to get scholarship vouchers from the university.