The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in the collaboration with Higher Education Commission offers a fully-funded scholarship to financially unstable students. The main aim behind HEC-USAID Fully Funded Merit and Need-Based Scholarship is to help those students who are facing some education financial issues. Only females are eligible to apply for USAID merit and need-based scholarships. More than 5,300 scholarships have been awarded to bright females under the HEC USAID MNBSP(Merit and Need-Based Scholarship Program) program.
Interested candidates who are fulfilling the Merit and Need-Based Scholarship requirement can download the application from the official website of HEC. The necessary documents will be provided to the financial aid office of the applicant’s university. BA / BSc and two-year (associate) courses are not included in this program. While awarding scholarships is strictly merit-based, HEC reserves the right to cancel the award of scholarships if, upon physical verification, the information provided by the applicant is determined to be suspiciously inaccurate.
Only those candidates are eligible to apply who are currently enrolled in public sector institutes, candidates studying based for self-support, self-finance, or evening programs are not allowed to apply. There is no deadline for this merit-based scholarship and open throughout the year. There are many benefits of this scholarship like its covers all student’s all tuition fees and other Academic Costs.
For more information scroll right down and get all relevant information like, how to apply for HEC-USAID MNBSP, eligibility criteria, and what is the last date to apply. If you are looking for more need-based scholarships; then must visit Hmary Idary.
Do you know the Ministry of Railways is offering its paid internship program you can get more details here; Ministry of Railways Internship Program
HEC-USAID Fully Funded Merit and Need-Based Scholarship Details
- National Free Education Scholarship Program
- Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program
- Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship
- PEEF Scholarship 2021-2022
HEC USAID MNBSP Benefits
The following expenses of the applicant will be guaranteed:
- Books Accommodation and boarding
- Additional academic fees
Also Read Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for the 2021 HEC-USAID Fully Funded Merit and Need-Based Scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students currently studying at public and private partner universities are only eligible.
- Only females candidates are eligible.
- Students enrolled in Masters / MBA / MS / MPhil / teaching programs in selected disciplines.
- A female student who meets the requirements and has provided all information required by the rules.
- Unilever Internship Program
- PTV Paid Internship Program
- SUPARCO Internship Program
- LESCO Internship Program
Application Procedure of HEC-USAID Merit and Need-Based Scholarship
- Online application forms are avialble at https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/
- Visit the link and apply accoedingly, enter your personal and academic informations.
- The required documents on which the application is printed should be submitted to the academic support department of the university to which the applicant belongs.
- Documents need to be submit to the financial aid office of the applicant’s host university, not the HEC.
- For more information, Click Here
- Below, Visit the link for application form.