This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to join Merchant Navy 2023 as Engineering or Nautical Cadet; Applications are now open until joining Merchant Marine 2023. The Pakistan Naval Academy recently announced its admission to 2022-2023. Encourage candidates who are interested in joining commercial shipping and serving the country to apply.
Most of you will want to know what a merchant fleet is? Merchant shipping is the name of international commercial shipping. The merchant fleet is recruiting sailing and engineering trainees.
If you are medically and physically fit; then must apply for Join Merchant Navy 2023-2024 after Inter as an engineering cadet. For more detailed information on how to join Merchant Marine 2023, please review the information provided below and apply accordingly.
And the selection of Pak Army Jobs as a commissioned officer will be made on various tests like computerized tests, physical tests, medical tests. Only unmarried candidates with an age range less than 20 years are eligible to apply only.
You may also apply for United Nations UN Internship
Details About Join Merchant Navy 2023
|Organization||Pakistan Marine Academy|
|Category||Govt /Armed Forces|
|No. of Vacancies||170|
|Deadline||July 20, 2022|
- Unmarried Male citizens of Pakistan.
- Age as on 21 december 2022.
- Not more than 20 years.
- Height: 5′,4″.
- For FATA/ Gilgit Baltistan / Balochistan not more than 21 years
Also, Read CESPI Need-Based Scholarship
- The candidates must have passed F.Sc or O/A Level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics having at least 55% marks;
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit Equivalence Certificate;
- F.SC/ A Level Part-Il appearing candidates with at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a Hope certificate from the head of the institute
- If a candidate fails to attain 55% marks in F.Sc after providing hope certificate, he will be disqualified at any stage of the selection process.
- Entrance Tests will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad(AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Services.
- A minimum of 45% is required to qualify for the entrance test.
- Candidates must pass the entrance exams that will be held in major cities in Pakistan.. Physical test includes 1.6 km run in 8 minutes and more physical exercises including:
- Chin-Ups: 2 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Push-Ups: 10 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit-Ups: 10 repetitions in 2 minutes.
Seats Allocation For Join Merchant Navy
The final date to apply for admission to the Pakistan Marine academy 2022-2023 is July 20, 2022.
How to Apply for Pak Marine Academy Admissions?
The application process for Join Merchant Navy after FSC as an Engineering cadet is online. Candidates can apply by visiting the link mentioned below.