Hmary Idary brought another opportunity for you. Since Pakistan Army has declared the enrollment plan for Medical Cadet 2022. In addition, the students who are studying Pre-medical can Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Course in 2022 and can proceed with their MBBS in Army Medical Colleges in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan, and Bahawalpur. The students who secured 70 percent marks in FSc pre-medical are eligible to apply online for enrollment.
Furthermore, enrollment is currently open for the application of the 46th MBBS course and the 24th BDS course. The last date for the application for the Join Pak Army Medical cadet course is July 15, 2022. The date of the initial tests is in August. Moreover, Army will assign the dates for the final test to the candidates for Medical Cadet Course 2022. The test dates will be available on your roll number slip.
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2022-Online Registration
Moreover, the time duration is 5 years MBBS or 4 years BDS Course in Army Administered Medical Colleges. During the examinations, they will get a payment from the Pakistan Army. While Army will cover their investigation costs. After the completion of the Pak Army Medical Cadet degree program, Army will provide sessions for 22 Weeks of military preparation. Also, subsequent to preparing up-and-comers will be designated as Army Doctors, with Captain rank.
Details for Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Course 2022:
- Country: Pakistan
- Offered by: Pakistan Army
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Job Duration: Permanent
- Age: 17 Years to 21 Years on 1 Nov 2021
- Eligibility: FSc Pre-medical (Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan)
- Deadline: 15 July 2022
- FSc (Pre-Medical with minimum 70% marks or “A” level cleared in Biology Chemistry and Physics with at least grade C).
- Applicants who have finished FSc Part-1 Examination with at least 70% checks and showed up/are showing up in FSc Part-Ill Final Examination can likewise apply with “Expectation Certificates” by the Head of the foundations.
- Applicants from Balochistan. Sindh (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot) Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam valley) and FATA can apply with 65% marks
- The applicants possessing foreign qualifications such as O’ Level and A’ Level etc will be required to obtain an Equivalence Certificate.
Documents Required for Medical Cadet Course:
The applicants should bring the following documents while coming for the test:
- Firstly, original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- The candidates who are already in the service must bring NOC from the respective department.
- Also, duplicates of the National Identity card
- Duplicate of domicile.
Also Read Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program
Important Registration Dates for AMC
|Admissions||8 June to 15 July 2022|
|Merit List Display||October/ November|
|Commencement of Academic Year||Last week of December|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Cadet Course
- Age: 17-21 years
- Gender: Only Male Candidates can Apply
- Marital Status: Unmarried/Single
- Nationality: Pakistani Citizen
- Education: F.sc (Pre-medical)
- Minimum Height: 5′/4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per BMI (Body Mass Index)
Also Check Skoltech University Fully Funded Scholarship
List of Army Medical Colleges
- Army Medical College
- CMH Lahore Medical College and institute of dentistry
- HITEC Institute of medical science
- CMH Bahawalpur institute of medical science
- CMH Kharian Medical College
- CMH Multan institute of medical science
- Wah Medical College
- Karachi Institute of Medical Science
- Quetta institute of medical science
Merit Criteria of AMC Admission
|NUMS Entry Test||50%|
Army Medical Cadet Course Procedure
- Online registration at joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Initial Computerized test.
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
- Interview (GHQ Board interview)
Salient Points for Pak Army Medical Cadet Course:
The up-and-comer should specify the name of the College for which to apply (Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College) at the highest point of the application structure (page 1). The candidates can pick the schools as per their needs.
Competitors who apply for confirmation as Medical Cadet (for Army just) in AM College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Medical College, Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences ought to be tried out NMDCAT 2022.
Moreover, The applicant who is selected at one merit institution will not be able to exchange.
Also Check Telenor Summer Paid Internship Program 2022
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates can apply online by filling the form. You can apply online by visiting the link which is given below, Open the application, and fill in all your personal and academic details. After this, a computerized slip will be generated. Bring all your original documents at the time of the initial test.