Pakistan Navy has recently announced the recruitment of PN Cadet 2021-B. Good news for those who want to join Pakistan Forces as permanent commissioned officers. Applications for Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2021-B are now open. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria can apply through the official website of Join Pak Navy.
Male candidates having Intermediate education and belonging to any part of Pakistan can apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021. After passing the all recruitment procedure candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank. It is the best chance to serve their country as a commissioned officer.
Pakistan Navy is looking for energetic, physical-fit, and self-motivated for their new Course PN Cadet 2021-B. If you think, you have such quality, then it’s time to stand with homeland Pakistan. Every periotic have a dream to serve their country, here you have a chance to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet-Commissioned Officer.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
The training duration of the Pakistan Navy Cadet Course is 2 years. There are many branches to join Pak Navy including Weapon Engineering Branch, Operations Branch, Marine Engineering Branch, and Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS), BE (Electronics), BS (Supply Chain Management), and BS (Mechanical).
If you want to serve your beloved homeland; then read all the information given below and apply accordingly. Through this page you will get how to apply for Pak Navy Jobs as PN Cadet, what is the eligibility criteria, the application procedure, and what is the selection procedure of PN cadet.
If you are looking for more Armed Forces Jobs; visit Hmary Idary and get all updates
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2021-B
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Navy
- Gender: Male
- Course: 2021-B
- Job Category: Armed Forces / Govt. Jobs
- Course Duration: 2 years
- Education Required: Intermediate
- Deadline: 20 June 2021
On successful completion of training, candidates will get BS degree in following format:
- BE (Electronics)
- BS (Mechanical)
- Operations Branch
- BS (Supply Chain Management)
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS)
Also Check KPK Frontier Corps FC North Jobs 2021
For Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer, candidates must pass matric and intermediate, secure 60% marks in following subjects:
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Computer Science, Physics and Maths
- Maths, Physics, and Statistics
- Note: O/A levels Candidates must submit their equivalency certificates.
- If candidate study in FSC Part 1st or waiting for result can also apply on the basis of a hope certificate produced from the respective college/Institute.
Also Check Latest FIA Jobs 2021 | 1143+ Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria of Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2021-B
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Age: 16-22
- Status: Unmarried
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5’5”
- Education: Inter with Science(Pre engineering)
Benefits for Joining Pak Navy
- Handsome Salary package and allowance as per scale of Pak Navy.
- Special accommodation for married candidates.
- Group Insurance scheme.
- Free Medical Allowance
- 50% concession on-air/railway travel
Also Check Rescue 1122 Punjab Jobs 2021 710+ Vacancies
First of all candidate need to register yourself online on Join Pak Navy official website at https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/
2-Initial Computerized Test
Candidates need to go through these test for next step in Pak Navy:
- Verbal Test
- Non-Verbal Test
- General Knowledge
|Running||One Mile (1.6 KM)||8 min|
|Push-ups||15 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Sit-ups||15 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Chin-ups||04 Repetitions||02 Min|
4-Initial Medical Test
Candidates who successfully cleared the Initial Written test and physical test will be called for an initial medical Examination/Test at PNS&RC.
5-Initial Interview at PNS&RC
The last step for preliminary selection is interview which is conducted at respective Pak Navy Selection and Recruitment Center.
ISSB (Inter Service Selection Board)
- Candidates who cleared the initial tests will be called for ISSB Test and Interview. The duration of the ISSB test is five days.
- ISSB recommended candidates will be called for final medical.
- The final selection will be made based on the candidate’s overall performance at General Headquarter.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer?
- The application process for Pak Navy is online. Candidate can register themselves by visiting the website of https:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk