Join Pak Navy as Sailor in Marine Branch 2021| Latest Advertisement
Online registration starts for Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2021 on matric base. Pakistan Navy is looking for an energetic, intelligent, and hard-working candidate. This is a great opportunity for the youngster who wants to join Pak Navy. Candidate for marine branch age should be between 17 to 21. Interested Candidates must apply before the closing date.
Jobs in Pak Navy Sailor Branch
Pakistan Navy offers the position of Sailor in the Marine branch. The registration starts from 7th March 2021 and the deadline for this is 21 March 2021. Only the online applications will be accepted. After the deadline no
Application is entertained. Candidates are required to read the instructions which are given on the roll number slip and prepare themselves accordingly.
Pak Navy Jobs 2021 Batch 2021-B
Posts on Join Pak Navy as Sailor are opening in Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Multan, and all big cities of Pakistan. Only the unmarried and physically fit male are eligible for the post of Sailor in the Marine Branch.
If you want to get more information regularly, visit HmaryIdary.com
Details of Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Navy
- Education Required: Matric
- Job Type: Permanent
- Age: 17 to 21
- Registration Starts from:7th March 2021
- Deadline: 21st March 2021
Following is the eligibility criteria of Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2021:
- The only Male can apply for the Sailor branch
- Age Required between 17 to 21 years.
- The height must be 5′ feet and 6″ inches.
- Education qualification required for this is Matric with science 60%
- Marital Status is Unmarried.
Following are the required documents:
- Attested photocopy and original Academic document
- 01 x Passport size photograph.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC/Form B
Selection Procedure of Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2021
Following Is the selection procedure:
Candidates must apply through the official website of Pak Navy https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/ from 7th March to 21st March 2021.
The candidate must pass all the test for the final selection. Following is the list of entrance test subjects:
- Entrance Test: A written test of the following subjects
- Matric Science: Maths, Chemistry, Physics, English, and GK
- Arts Science: English General maths, general science, and GK
Physical Efficiency Test
- 1.6 Km(1 mile) running in 8 minutes
- 15 Push-ups in 2 minutes
- 15 sits up in 2 minutes
- 4 Chin Ups in 2 minutes
- Medical Test also conducts in the recruitment center.
- Candidates who pass the medical test will go through the Interview Interview of medically fit candidates is carried out at respective.
- Temporary selection will be made based on Open merit.
- Preliminary selection will be temporary. A temporary Recruiter will be referred for medical examination.
- After this candidate will be considered for the final selection.
Facilities during service
- A handsome salary, free meals, accommodation, and uniform
- Family, house rent after marriage.
- Free medical treatment of the family.
- Educational Facilities.
- Chances of job in Bahria foundation after retirement.
- Fifty percent concession on air and rail tickets.
How to Apply to Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2021?
First of all, Candidates must apply through the official website of Pak Navy https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/ from 7th March to 21st March 2021 by clicking the link which is given below: