Applications of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021 are now accepting. This scholarship aims to promote education, economic development, and Human resources. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is a fully-funded international scholarship. Joint Japan Scholarship offers a master level degree with the partnership of some countries, including the US, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. In this scholarship; more than 48 participating masters program that is being offered for international students. Joint Japan scholarship program 2021 is fully funded for the two-year master level degree.
Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021
Every year World Bank scholarship opens for both males and females to pursue their master’s degree abroad. Candidates will be studying in top universities of Japan, Europe, the USA, and Africa. This is one of the best Fully Funded scholarships for developing countries. Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program is for two years master’s degree in which researchers will be contributing towards the goal of the World Bank.
This scholarship is fully funded in different countries, including medical insurances, economy class air tickets, tuition fee waivers, monthly stipends, and all the expenses will be covered by the organization. This scholarship offers more than 200+ preferred major programs at different universities in the USA, Africa, and Japan. All the courses will be taught in the English Language, and all major fields are available. If you are interested in Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021, kindly read all the details mentioned below.
Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Countries: Japan, USA, Africa, and Europe
- Host Universities: Different universities of Japan, USA, Europe, and Africa
- Organization: World Bank
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Deadline: 21st May 2021
Benefits World Bank Scholarship 2021:
The Joint Japan Scholarship 2021 is fully funded: Following is the list of benefits you will get in the scholarship period.
- Economy Class Ticket
- Health Insurances
- The tuition fee of your Master Level degree
- Medical Insurances
- A monthly stipend(accommodation of food and books, etc.)
List of Available Program
Join Japan Scholarship 2021 covers a wide range of major Academic fields.
- Click here for a 200+ preferred Program list.
List of Eligible Countries for Joint Japan Scholarship Program 2021
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cote d’Ivoire
- The Gambia, The
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Venezuela, RB
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Rep.
What is the Eligibility Criteria Of Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22:
Following is the list of eligibility criteria for the World Bank Scholarship 2021:
- Candidate must have the nationality of above- mentioned countries can apply.
- A student must not hold dual nationality.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Be in good mental and physical health.
- All the transcript of recent degrees
- Letter of Recommendation.
- A valid Passport
- Purpose Statement
How to apply for Joint Japan Scholarship 2021?
- The application would be filled out before the official website before the deadline.
- Candidates must apply for the university before applying to the scholarship program.
- A candidate can apply after getting the unconditional letter from the university.
- Read all the information before applying from the official website.
Application deadline for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship program 2021 is 21st May 2021. Interested students must apply before the deadline.