The application deadline for the Management Trainee Program 2021 is currently open. The Pakistan Reinsurance Company has launched its Management Trainee Program for 2021, which is great news for graduates. They hope to develop managerial abilities in graduates through this curriculum.
Applicants must take a written test administered by the Career Testing Service Pakistan. Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited strives to treat all employees equally, thus both men and women are welcome to apply.
To be considered, applicants must be under the age of 27. For the time being, 20 posts have been published for which Master’s and Bachelor’s degree holders are eligible to apply. During the traineeship, the candidates would get a monthly stipend of PKR 70,000.
More information about the Pakistan Reinsurance Company Management Trainee Program may be found further down.
Check Hmary Idary for more information.
Management Trainee Program 2021 | PRCL MTO Program
|Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd
|Management Trainee Program
Masters or Bachelor Graduates from a foreign or a Pakistani HEC recognized University in the following fields:
- Human Resource Management
- Computer Science/ information
- Public administration
- Business administration
- An equivalent certificate of CIMA, PIPFA, ACII, CA, ACCA, ETC.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must complete the application procedure/requirements within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.
- At the time of the interview, no TA/DA will be supplied.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must present their original papers.
- Applications that are incomplete or late will not be considered.
- Selected applicants will be granted the title of trainee at first. They will be offered the position of Management Associate if their performance is adequate.
The application form may be found on the CTSP’s official website. 3 recent passport-size pictures must be included, as well as a copy of your CNIC, and sent to the following address:
Address: CTSP Head Office, Plot #140, Street# 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad
- The charge can be paid through HBL and Allied Banks’ online branches; a copy of the bill must be submitted to the application form.
Visit the link below to obtain the Management Trainee Program 2021, Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd application.