Recently Ministry of Human Rights announced vacancies in Nation Newspaper on 23 May 2021. Both Male/females are eligible to apply with the required criteria. The education required for the Ministry of Human Rights jobs 2021 is Matric to Masters. In these Latest Ministry of Human Rights Jobs candidates from all across Pakistan can apply. The last date to grab this opportunity is 4 June 2021.
Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed procedure defined by the organization and get jobs in the Government after all the recruitment procedures. Through this page you will be informed about, latest vacancies of MOHR Jobs, How to apply for these Ministry of Human Rights Jobs, and selection criteria. Before the apply; read all the information given below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more jobs; visit hmaryidary.com or join our WhatsApp Group.
Details of Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Ministry of Human Rights
- Information Source: Newspaper
- Newspaper: The Nation
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Vacancies: 10+
- Education: Matrics to Masters
- Deadline: 4 June 2021
- BISE Lahore 12th Class Result 2023 | Lahore Board 2nd Year Result Gazette
- BISE Multan 12th Class Result 2023 – Multan Board 2nd Year Result Gazette
- BISE Bahawalpur 12th Class Result 2023 | Bahawalpur Board 2nd Year Result Gazette
Candidates must bring the attested photo copies of the following documents:
- 4x Passport Sized Pictures
- Education Certificates
- CNIC/Bay Form
How to Apply for Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021?
- Candidates send their application along with the documents mentioned above.
- Need all original documents at the time of interview
- Mentioned post name on the envelope.
- Serving candidates apply through a proper channel.
- Application forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
Note: If you have any question or face any problem; comment your problem or Join our WhatsApp Group