Another great opportunity for internship seekers, applications for the Ministry of Railways Internship Program is now open. Both males and females candidates from any part of Pakistan are eligible to apply for the Ministry of Railways Paid Internship. At the end of the internship program, interns will get 20,000pkr stipends on monthly basis. If you are interested and meet the required criteria, then must apply before the due date.
The duration of the Ministry of Railways Paid Internship is 6 months. The selected interns can be assign to different locations where the Pakistan railway line is located. A total number of 32 internships are available and 4 positions for each city railway station. These internships are available in all major cities of Pakistan. The internship duration cannot be extended, and interns will not be hired directly after the internship.
The paid internship of the Ministry of Railways is funded by the Pakistani government. Except for the allowance, there are no other facilities. Furthermore, only those candidates will be called for interview, who are selected in the final list. Get detailed information below, like how to apply to Railways Paid Internship Program, eligibility criteria, and what is the last date to apply.
Do you Know Unilever is also offering its paid internship program, more information here; Unilever Internship Program 2021
Details of Ministry of Railways Internship Program
|Organization||Ministry of Railways|
|Deadline||12 August 2021|
- PTV Paid Internship Program
- SUPARCO Internship Program
- Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship Program
- FFBL Management Trainee Program
Railways Paid Internship Locations
There are a total of 32 internship positions are available, 4 positions for each city, list of cities is given below;
- Ministry of Railways
- Both male/female from any city of Pakistan can apply for Ministry of Railways Internship Program.
- Freshly graduated Master/Computer skills/ Goodcommunication skills
- Charismatic personality.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Age: 25
- 20,000 Pakistani rupees as a monthly allowance for the internship program of the Ministry of Railways.
- Received work experience from the Ministry of Railways.
The last date to get this paid internship program from the Ministry of Railways is 12 August 2021.
Also Read Haier Internship Program 2021
- The duration of the internship is six months and cannot be extend. The detainee has no right to demand future employment or employment on the railways.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidate.
How to apply for the Ministry of Railways Paid Internship Program?
For an application form, click on the link mentioned below and apply accordingly.
Also Read Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program