National Freelancing Training Program 2021 Apply Online
During the Coronavirus pandemic, various individuals got jobless; on the other hand, career vulnerability is worrying them because of lockdown and absence of chances. They can’t anticipate the jobs later-on. So, there’s uplifting news for Pakistani students. Ministry of Information Technology and Telecom initiated the first National Freelancing Training Program 2021 for youth strengthening and professional development on the public level; the students can adapt their abilities and bring in an attractive amount of cash on the web. The course will be on the web and accessible for the first batch because of a pandemic flare-up.
National Freelance Training Program Courses
Any individual who holds Pakistani citizenship can apply. A candidate can enlist for a solitary course at a time, and a nominal enrollment fee applies. The applications will be open quarterly after each group completes the course. So, the thing would you say you are hanging tight for? So, don’t lose the opportunity and look down; go through the subtleties and apply for the most anticipated expertise improvement course today, and become familiar with outsourcing. Classes are offered in three spaces, and the span of each time is three months.
Details of National Freelancing Training Program 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Offer by: Government of PAKISTAN
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligibility: Only Pakistani can Apply
- Course Duration: 3 months
- Deadline: Not Mentioned
Freelancer Courese Details:
- Responsive HTML
- Domain & Hosting
- PHP Development
- Web Design
- HTML5 Development
2. Content Marketing & Advertising
- Data Entry
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Internet research
- Virtual Assistant
- Email Marketing
3. Creative Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Logo Design
- UI/UX Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Banner Design
- Coral Draw
- Graphic Design
- Corporate Identity Kit
Eligibility Criteria for National Freelancing Training Course 2021:
Applicant must have:
- A valid CNIC.
- Completed 14 years of education.
- Age under 40 years.
- Internet connection
Following are the benefits of the National Freelancing Training Program 2021:
- This course s free of cost for the first batch due to COVID-19.
- The access mode is online.
- All the trainers and teachers are experts.
- Certificates will be provided; after the completion of the course
- After learning from this platform; you will be able to sell your skill in the freelance market.
Term and Conditions
- The National Freelance Training Program 2021 is not an offer of an employment
- The only aim of this program is to provide training to the candidate to enhance their professional skills
- Candidates will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of this program.
- The duration of this course is 3 months.
- The submission of an application does not guarantee that your application will be successful for enrollment in the program.
- Classes can be rescheduled as per project requirements.
- After the completion of the course; No stipend will be paid to the candidates;
Application Process of National Freelancing Training Course 2021:
- Click on the link which is given below; provide your information (fill in all the info).
- An email or SMS will be received on your number.
- After the signup, take the MCQs-based online test.
- Make sure have a stable internet connection
- Pay the registration fee and enjoy learning a new skill, when your test cleared.