Another exciting news for the job seekers, National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA announced job applications, where interested candidates can apply through the official website of OTS(www.ots.org.pk). Both males and females candidates who are fulfilling the basic requirements are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are currently unemployed or looking for Government sector jobs are highly encouraged to apply against the Wapda NEPRA Jobs 2021.
The application process of the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is online, and applications are available on the OTS website. Candidates belonging to any part of Pakistan can apply for these jobs vacancies. The education required for NEPRA July Vacancies is Primary-Masters. A total of 36+ vacancies are currently offered by NEPRA. We are highly encouraged those candidates who fulfill the requirements, must apply before the deadline. The last date to apply for 23rd July 2021.
NEPRA is offering many job positions including, Senior Advisor (Hydro), Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Dispatch Rider, and many more. For more information, scroll down and get all the details about how to apply for NEPRA jobs, what is the criteria to apply and what is the last date of online applications.
Federal Public Service Commission Also announced multiple vacancies recently, for more information, click here FPSC July Jobs 2021
For regular updates; visit our website Hmary Idary on regular basis.
Nepra July Jobs 2021 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Hiring Organization: NEPRA
- Gender: Male/Female
- Location: Islamabad
- No. of Vacancies: 36+
- Education: Primary-Masters.
- Deadline: 23rd July 2021
Also Check: School Teaching Interns STI Jobs 2021
List of Position
Following is the list of positions announced by NEPRA;
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualifications|
|Front Desk Executive||02||Bachelor|
Also Read: e-Rozgar Training Program 2021
Eligibility Criteria of NEPRA Jobs 2021
Before applying for NEPRA Wapda Jobs 2021, you just need to fulfill these criteria;
- Candidates from any part of Pakistan is eligible to apply.
- The age of candidate must be less than 40 years.
- Both male and females are eligible.
- Application recieved after due date, will not be considered.
- Applicant must apply through the OTS Website.
Also Read: State Bank of Pakistan Internship 2021
Also Read:Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021
How to Apply?
- Download the application form from the OTS website, the link is given below.
- Send duly filled application form along with online deposit slip at the given address with the duw date.
- Address: Manager Operation, Open Testing Service Pakistan, Office # 1 Central Avenue, Bahria Town VI, Islamabad.
- Website: https://www.ots.org.pk/
- Contact: 051 111 687 222
- EMail: Info@ots.info.pk