Netherland Government Scholarship 2021-2022-Want to study abroad? if yes, then this post will be for you. Begin your academic journey in the Netherlands. There’s good news! Scholarships from the Netherland government are presently available. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its advantages, and the application procedure in detail.
This scholarship from Netherland Government is Fully-funded and covers all your expenses throughout your academic tenure. The Orange Knowledge Program, which is funded by the Netherlands government, provides free living expenses, tuition fees, visas, round-trip airline tickets, and health insurance.
This scholarship aims to help people and organizations improve their skills, knowledge, and performance in higher education and vocational education, as well as other areas related to the program nations’ main subjects.
The duration of the master’s program in the Netherland Scholarship will be 12 to 24 months and the duration of short courses is from 2 weeks to 12 months. Academic fields from a wide range of disciplines are eligible. Under the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP), the Scholarship will pay all expenses.
Every year more than 1000 scholarships will be announced under Netherland Government. The thing about this fully funded scholarship from the Netherland government is that there is no registration fee. For further more information on Netherlands scholarships for international students 2022; read all the details given below and apply accordingly.
For more such opportunities; visit Hmary Idary on regular basis.
Details of Netherland Government Scholarship
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
|Course||Masters Degree/Short Courses|
Deadline of Netherland Fully-Funded Governemnt Scholarship
- Round 1 will take place from the 3rd of February through the 23rd of March in 2021. (for courses starting between between 26 July and 21 November 2021)
- Round 2 will take place from May 12 through June 29, 2021. (for Short Courses starting between 22 November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
- Round 3 will take place from September 1 through October 12, 2021. (for Short Courses starting on or after 21 February 2022 and ending before 31 August 2022)
- Fees for the whole academic year
- Allowance for Living
- Airfare round-trip visa fee
- Health Insurance
- Grant for Thesis reseach
Eligibility Criteria Required
Below is the eligibility croteria required by Netherland Government Scholarship 2022;
- Scholarship candidate is a citizen of, and lives and works in, one of the countries listed on the OKP Country List (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship candidate is in possession of a valid identification document.
- The scholarship candidate has been accepted to the course or programme for which an OKP award is being sought.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enrol in a master’s degree program.
- The scholarship candidate proves that the desired proportion of co-funding for the study is available.
Available Fields in Netherland Scholarship
- Agriculture And Environment
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Teacher Training
Eligible Countries List
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.
- Candidates must register with their educational institution in the Netherlands.
- Nominations are made by a Netherland institution, which then files a grant application.
- Embassies examine and evaluate applications for eligibility.
- The outcomes of the selection process have been made public.
- Grants given out
How to apply Online?
Follow these stepto get scholarship in Neherland;
(1) Determine whether or not a course or master’s programme is qualified for the Scholarship. You can locate suitable courses in the study Program database www.studyfinder.nl by entering the following search parameters in the search box: Yes, OKP is qualified.
(2) For information on the course, contact the Netherlands higher education institution that is providing it.
(3) Make sure your application and accompanying documentation are in order.
(4) Apply online with the Dutch institution that is providing the course.