For the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022, applications are now being accepted. A chance to study there for free is being offered by the Dutch government. The Orange Knowledge Program, a fully financed scholarship programme, strives to bring together intelligent students from all over the world to facilitate development. The scholarships are available for master’s degree programmes as well as quick courses in urban development or management.
Details of Netherlands Government Scholarships:
|Organization||Orange Knowledge Programme|
|Eligible Countries||International Students from Eligible Countries|
|Deadline||1st October 2022|
More Information About Orange Knowledge Programme
You will grow personally and professionally as a result of the OKP and your abilities will be improved. Professionals in (urban) development from 52 countries may apply for scholarships in Europe through Nuffic. The scholarship, which is entirely sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, strives to promote inclusive and sustainable development by giving professionals and organisations access to education and training.
The Netherlands government’s OKP scholarship is offered for short courses for three weeks to three months, and for master’s programmes for twelve to twenty-four months. In order to study abroad, students might also look into various foreign scholarships.
The last date to apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship is 1st October 2022.
Fields of Study at Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
- Management and accounting
- General programs
- Social service and care services
- Computer science
- Communication and arts
- Agriculture and environment
- Public administration, public order and safety
- Health care
- Hotel, catering, tourism, leisure, transport and logistics
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
Eligible Countries for Orange Knowledge Programme:
The students from the following countries are eligible to apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship Program.
- Burkina Faso
- Congo (DRC)
- Indonesia (new)
- Iraq (new)
- Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
Eligibility Criteria of Netherlands Government Scholarships:
- Candidates must have background in their desired field or appropriate work experience.
- You are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme if your career is in its middle stages.
- Candidates must be citizens of OKP nations.
- One must be enrolled in the course or programme they desire a scholarship for in order to qualify for an OKP scholarship.
- The applicants must have nationalities of the nations that qualify.
- The required documentation must be present when an application is submitted.
- Check the admission standards and eligibility requirements for the university you want to attend because they can be different.
- After receiving the OKP scholarship, applicants are required to make a commitment to either working or moving back home.
Advantages of Orange Knowledge Program:
- The cost of the tuition will be paid.
- You won’t have to pay the Visa fee.
- The guest will cover all living costs.
- There will be health insurance available.
- The cost of travel will be reimbursed.
How to Apply:
The process of application of Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022 is available. Simply, the interested candidates can fill the application form and submit it before the deadline. For more information, visit the official website.