Government of Pakistan announced scholarship for the needy student who can’t afford their institutional fees; Applications for Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship is now open. Both male and females candidates from any part of Pakistan can apply. If you need more information, scroll right down and get all details like eligibility criteria of scholarship, application procedure of Bait ul mal Scholarship, download application form, and how to apply for Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship 2021.
Deserving and needy candidates must fill the application form for Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship before the deadline. Those candidates whose parents are no more in their world and want to study and need some help are highly encouraged to apply. Students who study in government sector institute (School/college/university) are eligible only. Candidates must have the registration number of the government, if they don’t have it, that type of candidate is not eligible.
The main aim of the Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship is that to provide social protection and assistance to poor marginalized segments of the society. This scholarship is eligible for widows, orphans, invalids, the infirm, and other needy persons. Candidates from the above category must apply. There is no deadline for this scholarship.
Looking for more need Based Scholarship: Visit Hmary Idary.
Do you know PEEF also announced scholarship for Needy and Deserving candidates; want to apply click here for apply PEEF Scholarship 2021
Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Scholarship Name: Pakistan Bait Ul Mal Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Need-Based
- Financial Coverage: Full tuition fee
- Who can apply: School/college/university students.
- Deadline: No deadline announced
Eligibility Criteria for Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship 2021
- Deserving student’s study is any government institute can apply.
- Applications only received on the behalf of the head of the committee of the educational institutions in which the candidate studies.
- Students must write an application in the name of MD Pakistan Bait Ul Mal scholarship along with required documents.
- If a candidate is below 18 years, in this case, attach Bay-Form.
- Candidates must attach electricity and gas bills along with the application form, otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- It is mandatory to attach bonafide with the application form.
- Candidates from the below-mentioned category are eligible only.
- Parents of candidates should not be government employees.
Who can apply?
Below is the list, who are eligible for Pakistan Bait-ul-mal scholarship 2021:
- Other needy persons
- Non-affording students for higher professional education
Required Documents for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship 2021
- Application form
- Student Card issued by Institute.
- Fee structure verified by fee section.
- Bonafide form signed by HOD
- All academic certificates.
- Result card
- Bank challan of paid fee
How to apply?
- Fill the application on the behalf of MD Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship and send it along with mentioned document list at the given address.
- Address: Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Head Office, Street No: 7, Sector: H-8/4, Islamabad.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800-66666
- The application must contain the correct address and phone number.
- Download the application, the link is given below.
There is no deadline announced by the Bait Ul Mal Scholarship. Candidates can apply for this scholarship at any time when they need assistance from Government of Pakistan.
This scholarship is eligible for widows, orphans, invalids, the infirm, and other needy persons.