Another amazing news for Postgraduate students; recently Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2021 has been announced by PEC. This scholarship is specially designed for those students who are facing some financial issues. Now, it’s time to grab this opportunity and continue your studies.
Recently 100 scholarships are available for BS Engineering students. Now, PEC 150 scholarships will be given to MS Engineering students. Students in any engineering discipline are eligible to apply. For many years, the Pakistan Engineering Congress (PEC) has provided scholarships to engineering students.
Both males and females candidates can avail this opportunity of PEC Scholarship 2021. Students from any part of Pakistan can apply for this Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship. Candidates with a grade point average of at least 75 percent or a GPA of at least 3 out of 4 are eligible to apply.
Those candidates who are fulfilling the required criteria and want to apply, can download the application form from https://pecongress.org.pk/scholarship/. Before applying for this scholarship, read all the instructions given then apply accordingly.
For more details; read all the information given below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more scholarships; visit Hmary Idary.
Details about Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2021
|Organizations||Pakistan Engineering Congress|
|University||All Universities of Pakistan|
|Deadline||30 September 2021|
Other Popular Scholarships
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | Rs. 40,000 Stipend – Fully Funded
- BEEF Scholarship 2023- 8000+ Scholarships | Download Application Form
- PEEF Scholarship 2023 For Inter & Graduation -Apply Online
- HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate – Apply Online
- CESPI Need-Based Scholarship 2023 – Download Application Form
- Students (Masters) in any engineering subject are eligible to apply.
- Send your application to the Pakistan Engineering Congress Office via mail or hand.
- Students who have not received any other scholarship are eligible.
- Students with a grade point average of less than 75% or a CGPA of less than 34 are not eligible to apply.
- Don’t give erroneous information.
- Write the exact/proper name of the university, the subcampus, and the degree, for example.
- On the semester result card, the semester duration, examinations, result declaration date, and CGPA/percentage age must all be mentioned.
- Attach the papers in the order shown below.
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card Attested Copies of Last Exam Result Cards stating CGPA/percentage age & semester length
- A bonafied document from the university stating that he/she is not eligible for any other scholarship, etc.
- B.Sc., F.Sc., and Matric Certificates attested copies
- All earning family members’ salary certificates, slips, and pension slips must be attested.
- a mission statement
- Any other relevant document(s) required to support your application
- Certificate of residence
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship?
Click here (MS) to access an online application form for your specific category, which you must complete and send online along with a printout to Congress HQ in person or through courier, along with the accompanying attachments. To obtain a hard copy of the previously filed Online Application Form, please click here (MS).
Send a printed copy of the online Application Form, along with any attachments, to the address shown below. It must arrive at the designated address before the deadline.
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)
97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulberg III, Lahore
PH: 042-35784235, Email: email@example.com