If you are looking for Pakistan Petroleum PPL Trainee Program 2021; then you are at the right place. Pakistan Petroleum Co., Ltd. is a Pakistani state-owned multinational oil company. It was established on June 5, 1950. Both males and females with the required criteria can apply for PPL Management Trainee Program 2021. The deadline to apply for this PPL MTO Program is 16th August 2021.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL is looking for young, energetic, and self-motivated candidates for their vacant positions of the trainee. If you fulfill these criteria; then must apply before the due date. And the good thing about this training program is that it is paid and candidates will get a stipend on monthly basis. Candidates with 16 years of education are eligible to apply for this PPL Internship Program 2021.
The maximum age of the candidates must be less than 28 years. Pakistan Petroleum Limited is offering multiple positions including a trainee, Special Graduate Trainee Engineer, Special Trainee Diploma Holder. We are highly encouraged to both males and females to apply these amazing opportunities. Through this page, you will be informed about PPL 2 advertisement details, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online for Pakistan Petroleum Limited Trainee Program.
You may also apply for Alfalah Scholarship Program 2021
You may also apply for NLC Management Trainee Program MTO & MTE 2021
Pakistan Petroleum PPL Trainee Program 2021 Details
|Pakistan Petroleum Limited
|No. of Vacancies
|Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master
|16 August 2021
Positions Details of PPL
- Trainee Jobs
- Special Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Special Trainee Diploma Holder
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Business Administration
- Human Resouces
- Procurement FInance
- Computer Scince
Eligibility Criteria of Trainee Jobs
- Local or foreign qualified Pakistani nationals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree from HEC recognized institute.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Must have first division in all academic records.
- Total no. of Vacancies: 30
- Candidates who take the final exam before June 2021, provided they present a certificate issued by their college for this purpose. However, these temporarily selected applicants can only be selected as interns after passing the final exam at and submitting a temporary transcript that meets the required performance standards.
Eligibility Criteria of Special Graduate Trainee Engineers:
- Candidates with 16 years education in petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical and in relevant fields from HEC recognized institute are eligible to apply.
- NTS Test Type: GAT A
- Passing Score: 40/100
Eligibility Criteria of Special Trainee Diploma Holders:
- Candidates with 3 years diploma education in Associate Engineering DAE in petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, or diploma.
- NTS Test Type: NAT-IE
- Passing Score: 40/100
PPL Trainee Program Locations
The location of Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Trainee Program will take place at multiple locations across the country.
Duration of Training
The duration of the PPL Trainee Program is 24 months; candidates will get a monthly stipend during training.
The last date to grab this PPL Management Trainee program is 16th August 2021. After no due date, no application will be accepted according to the procedure.
How to Apply?
The application process for this MTO program is online
For application process must follow these steps.
- Click on the link given below.
- Registration Through Click Here
- Fill the application.