Another great news for Training program seekers; Applications for the PTCL Trainee Program 2021 are now available. This is a great opportunity for Pakistani students, as Pakistan Telecommunications Limited has announced the 2021 PTCL Summit Management Trainee Program. PTCL and Ufone have collaborated on a wonderful trainee program.
This is paid MTO program and offers a 40,000pkr stipend monthly. Both males and females candidates are eligible to apply for PTCL MTO Program 2021. The age of the candidate must be less than 28 years. The duration of this paid PTCL MTO Program is 1 year.
Applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or engineering are eligible to apply. Candidates must have a degree from HEC Recognized University in MSC, BSC Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Software, IT, Computer Science, BBA, MBA Management, Marketing, HR, Finance.
Candidates can gain experience and make a lot of money without missing out on this great opportunity. The application process is completed online and details are as follows and apply accordingly. For more such opportunities; visit Hmary Idary.
You may also apply for Haier MTO Program 2021-Management Trainee Program
You may also apply for HBFC MTO Program 2021 – House Building Finance Company Limited
Details About PTCL Summit Trainee Program 2021
- Both males and females candidates from any part of Pakistan can apply.
- Age: 28 Years
- Applicants will be selected in the nearest center.
- Education: MSC / BSC in engineering, telecommunications, software, IT and computer science. If you are a business student, you will have a BBA or MBA in Management, Marketing, HR or Finance.
MTO Program Location
Across Pakistan, Applicants will be selected at the nearest center.
How to apply Online?
- The application process for PTCL Summit Management Trainee Program is online.
- Candidates must complete the application form accurately.
Visit the link for the application form;