We are back with another opportunity for scholarship, Government of Pakistan announced Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship Program for inter and undergraduates students. The Punjab government has launched a Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship of one billion rupees for intermediate and undergraduate students. The Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarship site for 2021 is now available. Scholarships were granted to 10,851 students last year.
Punjab’s Higher Education Department has received a high number of applications from all 36 of the province’s districts. The Punjab Higher Education Department has announced an extension to the deadline due to the positive response of students to the scholarship program
This year, a total of 29,142 scholarships have been reserved. The majority of the scholarships are for intermediate students, although there are also grants for undergraduate students.
Intermediate students would receive PKR 25,000/- each student. The Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship, according to the CM, has been established. In divisional institutions, the Rahmatul Lil Alameen (PBUH) Chair will be established, as well as scholarships for study on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) at foreign universities.
If you are fulfilling the criteria and want to apply; read all the information given below and apply accordingly. For more such information, visit our website Hmary Idary.com.
Details of Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship Program 2021:
|Eligible Countries||Pakistani Students|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | Rs. 40,000 Stipend – Fully Funded
- BEEF Scholarship 2023- 8000+ Scholarships | Download Application Form
- PEEF Scholarship 2023 For Inter & Graduation -Apply Online
- HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate – Apply Online
- CESPI Need-Based Scholarship 2023 – Download Application Form
Eligibility Criteria of Rahmat ul Lil Alameen Scholarship
Public school pupils will be granted the Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarship based on the following criteria.
- Candidates must have 60% marks in SSC Exams.
- secured admission in a Public Sector College within two years
- No availing any other scholarship.
- Based on a balanced gender distribution, students in the Science and Humanities groups have a 60:40 ratio.
For Need-Based applicants of the Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship; must meet following criteria;
- Parents’ monthly income must be less than or equivalent to Rs. 25000/-.
- Parents cannot own more than 05 acres of farmland or 5 Marlas of urban property.
- Note: A 10% quota of need-based scholarships will be allocated for children of government employees (Grade 1–4) out of a total of 50%.
- 50% Merit-based, 50% need-based scholarships.
- Fair gender distribution.
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively.
- Name of student
- Father name
- Father/Guardian CNIC
- BISE Registration Number
- Class attendance (minimum 75%)
- Class test results (satisfactory/not satisfactory)
- Acer GAMSAT MBBS Scholarship | Fully Funded MBBS Scholarships in UK
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA for Free
- Deutschlandstipendium National Scholarship Programme | Funded Scholarship in Germany
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023 | Application Process
How to apply online for Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship?
Please visit the website of the Punjab Government’s higher education department to apply for the scholarship online.