The Singapore International Graduate Scholarship for the class of 2023 is accepting applications now. For overseas students who have never had the opportunity to study in Singapore before, this fully financed scholarship is available. Apply for international scholarships in Singapore as soon as possible, as it is not an opportunity to lose.
Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is a fantastic chance for those who desire to pursue their doctoral degrees overseas. The SINGA scholarship will pay for all of the housing costs and tuition. All of your coursework will be conducted in English at A* STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD.
Details of Singapore International Graduate Scholarships:
|Organization||Singapore International Graduate Scholarships|
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||1st December 2022|
Information About Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore 2023
The Science, Technology and Research Agency (A STAR), the Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the University of Technology and Design from Singapore have joined forces to create the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA). (SUTD).
Most Recent International Scholarships:
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) In USA
- Vanier Scholarships 2023 | $50,000 Stipend – Graduate Scholarships in Canada
- University of Lausanne Scholarships 2023| Funded Scholarships in Switzerland
Singapore serves as a gateway to some of the Asia Pacific region’s fastest-growing economies. And you may obtain your PhD with SINGA. Learn in Singapore, create connections throughout the world, and further your research career.
Additionally, the last date to apply for Singapore International Graduate Scholarships 1st December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded International Scholarships:
- All overseas graduates with a love for research and strong academic credentials are encouraged to apply.
- Based on existing scholarship standards, A STAR may entail extra selection requirements. These policies are subject to change at any moment without notice.
- Excellent evaluations from academic reviewers.
- The qualifying requirements listed above are not complete.
- Excellent spoken and writing English abilities.
Advantages of International Graduate Scholarships 2023:
- No tuition fees.
- $1,000 one-time payment allowed.
- Get your PhD overseas.
- A single flight allowance of up to $1,500 is also included.
- Additionally, a $2,000 monthly stipend will rise to $ 2,200 when the Qualification is passed.
- Exposure to global research systems and labs.
- Additionally, it is a great chance to study abroad for free in an Asian nation.
Documents Required for Singapore International Graduate Scholarships:
- CNIC or passport
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement has not yet been awarded.
Things to Remember:
Results for the GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I and II, and GATE. Please be aware, too, that the university can need you to provide acceptable test results as part of the admissions process.
How to Apply for International Scholarship in Singapore:
The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 application process is online. Simply fill out the application and submit it before the deadline if you’re a interested. Moreover, deadline to apply for International Scholarships in Singapore 1st December 2022.