Through this guided tour, we will thoroughly discuss, how you can study in the USA WIthout IELTS & GRE There are different elements that have contributed to the success of the study and student. First and foremost is that there are alternative ways of testing for exams such as IELTS and GRE. These methods have proven to be more reliable for the exam and help the experts to identify the students that are capable of fulfilling the exam-taking task.
Second, and increasingly important, is that international students now have increased access to their preferred education centers.
Therefore, opportunities are created for international students to study in cities such as Berlin and Washington D.C. It makes it possible for them to research the application of studies in their region of the world.
The United States is among the top-ranked countries in the world. Many colleges in the United States need IELTS to assess candidates’ English proficiency. However, many institutions, particularly in this COVID, do not require IELTS. They just conduct a Skype interview and provide you with an admission letter.
There are almost 300 universities in the United States where you may study without taking the GRE. Do you want to study in the United States? Then read all the information given below about Study in the USA Without IELTS & GRE
Other Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA
- Boise International Scholarships 2022 | $16,920-$8,460 – Study in USA
- Indiana State University Scholarships | $5000 Stipend – Study in USA
- University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022 – Study in USA [Fully Funded]
What is GRE?
The Graduate Record Examinations are standardized tests that are required for admission to many graduate institutions in the United States and Canada.
The Educational Testing Service owns and administers the GRE. The GRE Test is used by the majority of graduate institutions in the United States and only a handful in other countries.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is intended to assist you in working, studying, or migrating to a country where English is the primary language. This covers Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
During the test, your abilities to listen, read, write, and communicate in English will be evaluated. The IELTS exam is evaluated on a scale of 1-9.
List of Universities in USA Without GRE
There are several List of Universities in the United States that do not require the GRE. Examine the list of universities provided below.
- University of Dayton
- Villanova University
- Sonoma State University
- Rowan University
- George Mason University
- Washington State University
- Park University
- University of Cincinnati
- The University of Oklahoma
- Northeastern University, Boston
- The University of Florida
- Boston University
- University of Pittsburgh
- New Mexico State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Idaho
- California State University, Sacramento – California State University
- Pace University, New York City
- San Jose State University
- University of the Pacific
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Johnson & Wales University
- University of New Haven
- West Texas A&M University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- National University
- Florida International University
- Oklahoma State University Kansas State University
- Wichita State University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- DeVry University
- New England College
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- California State University, Channel Islands –
- California State University, Northeastern Illinois University
- Colorado Technical University
- University of Bridgeport
- Ecpi University
- Missouri Western State University
- City University of Seattle
- Concordia University Texas
- Rivier University
- Monroe College
- Lewis University
- Jacksonville State University
- University of Central Missouri
- National Louis University
- Marymount California University
- Westcliff University
- IGlobal University
- Stevens Henager College
- Pace University, Westchester
- Alliant International University
- Point Park University
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Virginia International University
- International Technological University
- Montclair University
- Stratford University
- Adler University, Chicago Campus
- Trine University
- Fisher College
List of Universities Without IELTS
IELTS is also required for obtaining a visa. However, if you have a Bachelor’s degree in English, IELTS is not required. This page contains in-depth information about Study in the USA Without IELTS & GRE. Here is a list of universities in the United States that do not require IELTS.
University of Colorado
Alternative Requirement: If the student is a native of an English Speaking CountryHave completed an academic year in the USA as a student.
University of Arkansas
Alternative Requirement: Intensive English Language Program (IELP)
Alternative Requirement: University Preparation Summer Program (UPSP), and bridge Program for International Students
University of Dayton
California State UniversityIntensive English Language Program (IELP)
California State University
Alternative Requirement: Must have attended secondary schooling or above for three academic years in Virgin Islands & Wales, United Kingdom, Trinidad, South Africa, Botswana, Bermuda, Belize, Barbados, Bahamas, Australia, Antigua some cases with same criteria: Norway & SingaporeScotland, Nigeria, New Zealand, Kenya, Jamaica, Ireland, Guyana, Ghana, Canada (except Québec).
University of New Orleans
Alternative Requirement: UNO IELP 63+ in LGVR and 70+ in Writing
University of Delaware
Alternative Requirement: ELI (English Language for Internationals)