Applications for the Supreme court of Pakistan Internship are now open; this good news for the internship seekers. Both males and females with the required qualifications can apply through the procedure prescribed by the organization. The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree for this Internship. Supreme Court Internship is a full-time internship.
This is a paid internship and candidates will get a 50,000pkr stipend monthly. The duration of this internship is 1 year. The Supreme court of Pakistan is looking for passionate and hard-working candidates as their internees. Before apply, you must need to fulfill all the criteria. There is no previous experience is required. Fresh graduates are also eligible to apply for the Supreme court internship program.
The internship location in Islamabad. For more information, read all the information given below and apply accordingly. If you are interested, then must apply before the due date. The last date to apply is 27th June 2021. For more paid internship information, visit Hmary Idary.
Do you Know MCB Bank has also annnounced its Paid Internship; click here for more information, MCB Management Trainee Program 2021
Details of Supreme Court of Pakistan Internship
- Country: Pakistan
- Hiring Organization: Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Internship Type: Paid
- Gender: Male/Female
- Monthly stipend: 50,000pkr
- Duration: 1 Year
- Experience: No minimum experience required
- Deadline: 27 June 2021
Also Read: ICYF Young Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2021
Also Read: Islamic Relief Pakistan Internship 2021
Following is the location of inetrnship:
- Both male and female candidates from any part of Pakistan are eligible.
- Fresh Graduates from HEC Recognised Universities with 16 Years of Education are also eligible.
- Experience: Not required.
- Education: 16 Years of education from HEC recognized university/institute.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
Also Read: Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2021
The duration of Supreme court of Pakistan Internship program is 12 months.
Candidates need to apply through the link which is given below, before the 27 June 2021.
Also Read: Skoltech University Fully Funded Scholarship
How to Apply for Supreme Court Internship?
- Applicants are required to apply exclusively online.
- Read the job description carefully before applying.
- The online application form must be filled with correct details.
- No need to send a hard copy of the application
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for interview.
- Bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No age relaxation.