Turkiye-IsDB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 is open now. Moreover, It is a fully-funded scholarship program for the academic year 2021-22. This is handling Turkiye bank as well as Islamic Development Bank. Hence, it is a fully-funded scholarship so it is available for students of Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D.’s.
What is Turkiye-IsDB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022?
Turkiye-IsDB Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship. There are no expenses for students. Turkiye and the Islamic development bank will cover all the expenses of selected students. There is no application fee to apply for this scholarship. Turkiye and Islamic Development bank will provide monthly stipends to students. International students can avail this scholarship also. There is a large number of different fields under this scholarship. Students can apply to the desired field.
Details of Turkiye-IsDB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022:
- Country: Turkey
- Organization: Turkiye and IsDB
- Duration: 1 years
- Programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.’s
- Deadline:31st November 2021
Also, Check University of Lausanne Scholarships
Also, Check Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Program (Ph.D.)
Benefits of Turkiye-IsDB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022:
Selected students will get the following benefits:
- Undergraduate students will receive a monthly stipend of 450 TL.
- Master’s students will receive a monthly stipend of 600 TL.
- Finally, students of Ph.D. will receive a monthly stipend of 900 TL.
- Flight tickets also.
- No tuition fee.
- Health insurance.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free guidance from university counselors.
- No application fee.
- One-year Turkish language free course.
Fields under this Scholarship:
Following is the list of fields under this Turkiye-IsDB Scholarship 2022:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Automotive Engineering as well as Technology
- Biology also
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Botanic also
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences as well as Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science as well as Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering also
- Medicine also
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery as well as Physical Therapy
- Optics also
- Pharmacology also
- Pharmacy also
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil as well as Water Science
- Urban and Regional Planning also
- Veterinary Physician also
- Zoology also
- Students must be of foreign nationality from another country.
- Students pursuing an undergraduate degree in medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy must have a GPA of at least 2.50 (out of 4) to be considered.
- A 3.5 GPA is required for Ph.D. students, whereas a 3.00 GPA is required for undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in Turkey.
Deadline for Online Application
The Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 application deadline is November 30, 2021. In October 2021, the application period will open.
How to Apply?
- Click on the “link” is given below.
- A new page will open. Register your account carefully
- Login to your account and fill your Application form.