UAF Fully-Funded MS and Ph.D Scholarship – University of Agriculture, Faisalabad announced it is fully funded for Overseas students who can pursue their MS and Ph.D. degrees from UAF, Pakistan. The scholarships are programs for faculty development. The Chief Minister of Punjab has approved overseas scholarships for the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, as part of the Chief Minister’s Special Initiative for Faculty Development at the University.
The deadline for UAF Fully-Funded Scholarship for Overseas 2021 is 05 November 2021. Outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals (preferably current UAF employees/lecturers) are invited to apply for 10-15 overseas scholarships under the ADP Project titled “Scheme for 50 Overseas Ph.D. Scholarships for the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad” approved by the Chief Minister Punjab in the following areas of specialization, with the prescribed eligibility criteria as listed below:
This fully-funded scholarship from UAF has covered almost all majors fields including science, Agriculture engineering, Seed Sciences, Fisheries, Animal reproduction, and many more. For more details about UAF Fully-Funded MS and Ph.D. Scholarship for Overseas 2021; read all the information given below and apply accordingly.
For more such opportunities; visit our website Hmary Idary.com on a daily basis.
Details about UAF Fully-Funded MS and Ph.D. Scholarship
|Organization||The University of Agriculture, Faisalabad|
|Eligible Countries||International Students Around the World|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||05 November 2021|
- Acer GAMSAT MBBS Scholarship | Fully Funded MBBS Scholarships in UK
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023 | Study in USA for Free
- Deutschlandstipendium National Scholarship Programme | Funded Scholarship in Germany
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023 | Application Process
Available Fields in UAF Scholarship
- Social Sciences (Agri. Economics/Agri. Business),
- Agri. Engineering/Artificial Intelligence
- Clinical Nutrition
- Seed Sciences
- Population Genetics
- Animal Reproduction
Eligibility Criteria for UAF Overseas Scholarships
Applicants must have completed at least 16 years of study (First Class/CGPA.3.00/4.00) in the relevant discipline; however, those with 18 years of education will be given precedence.
- In your academic career, you can always get one 2nd division and no 3rd division.
- Maximum age at the time of application submission: a) 40 years for full-time regular faculty members in the public sector; b) 40 years for full-time regular faculty members in the private sector.
- Workers of public sector R&D organisations and employees of universities/colleges. b) 35 years for everyone else.
- You must not have received any other scholarships.
- Throughout your academic career, you must achieve a minimum of 50%.
- Candidates must pass a written examination that includes the following sections: (a) English (30%); (b) Analytical (30%) (c) 40 percent subject
UAF Fully-Funded Overseas Scholarships Selection Criteria
The following elements must be included in a scorecard:
|Academic Record up to 16 years education||30%|
- 20% of individuals are interviewed. For each position, the top ten applicants will be interviewed, and merit will be determined, with one principal and two alternates declared.
- Candidates who have been provisionally selected must fulfil the admission standards of a nominated university. If an applicant fails to meet the admission standards within a certain period, his or her name will be de-notified, and the slot will be offered to an alternate candidate or re-advertised.
The deadline for the UAF Overseas Scholarship 2022 is 05 November 2021. Must apply before the deadline.
How to Apply for UAF Overseas Scholarship for MS and PhD students?
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifying requirements should submit their curriculum vitae (C.V.) together with a covering letter explicitly identifying their preferred field of specialization from the list above.
- Attested copies of all educational documents with DMCs
- two-pages research proposal (three copies)
- two recent passport size photographs
- a copy of CNIC
Candidates who work for the government, semi-government, or autonomous bodies must apply through the right channels.
- Human Resource Development (HRD)