Hmary Idary brings another energizing chance for the youngsters who want to be independent. Registrations are currently open to apply for the UNDP and Jazz SDG Boot Camp 2021. This is an incredible drive by the UNDP and Jazz for the adolescents of Pakistan. Moreover, The SDG Boot camp by UNDP and Jazz determined to help up the new companies in Pakistan, the UNDP and Jazz Social Enterprises Boot Camp are joining forces up to advance social business venture.
In addition to, Jazz and UNDP are beginning in excess of 20 training camps for this program. Also, the purpose is that the most extreme number of understudies can enroll for their benefit. Keeping in mind, candidates from anywhere in Pakistan can apply for this chance. The program expects to choose 800 members from everywhere in Pakistan.
Furthermore, UNDP and Jazz training camp 2021 is managing for Pakistani students who are hoping to go into business. However, they don’t have innovative ideas about legitimate interaction or need significant information. This is an excellent chance for business visionaries. Both Male/Female business people who are wanting to begin their own startup should apply for this chance.
Also Visit UBL Tech Talent Hunt Program 2021
Additionally, they will conduct virtual training camps. In this SDG Bootcamp, UNDP and Jazz will teach the students that how and when to put resources into a thought. In order to encourage female candidates, female applicants are exceptionally urged to apply for this chance as a half share is saved for Female Candidates. Business-disapproved of understudies should seek after this astounding open door as it can lead them to a fruitful business.
Details of UNDP and Jazz SDG Boot Camp 2021:
|Jazz and UNDP
|18 July 2021
|Number of Seats:
Also Check Bank Al Habib Management Trainee Program
Also Check Sui Gas Emerging Leadership Program
Eligibility Criteria of UNDP and Jazz Boot Camp:
- The applicants SE should be operational for a 3-12 months
- Also, the candidates must provide evidence that the SE will have some potential impact on the market.
- In addition to, the age of applicant must be in between 18-35 years.
- Furthermore, youth, women, transgender, and minorities are encouraged to join this.
- Moreover, applicants who have bought tech-related products will be more desired.
- Supreme Court of Pakistan Internship Program
- State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Program
- Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship
Benefits of UNDP & Jazz SDG Boot Camp:
The candidates who are applying for UNDP & Jazz SDG boot camp, they will also be applicable to avail the loan from Kamiyab Jawan Program to start a new business.
How to Apply:
- The application process is completely online. You can apply by visiting the link mentioned below.
- Additionally, females are encouraged to apply.
- Importantly, application after the deadline will not be entertained.