The University of Poonch Jobs 2021 recently has announced many vacancies on August 24, 2021. Both males/females are eligible to apply for the University of Poonch Jobs 2021. Scroll right down, find all kinds of information regarding UOP Jobs 2021 and apply accordingly. The education required for these vacancies is Bachelor/Master. The vacancies of UOP will be allocated to the citizens of Pakistan based on merit.
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for these positions offered by the University of Poonch. The details, as well as eligibility criteria of vacancies, are mentioned below in the table. The deadline to avail of this job opportunity is 04 September 2021. The application form is available at the official website of the University of Poonch.
University of Poonch Jobs 2021 Details
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Organization||University of Poonch|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||According to positions|
|Deadline||04 September 2021|
- BISE Multan 11th Class Result 2023 | 1st Year Gazette Multan Board
- BISE Lahore 11th Class Result 2023 | 1st Year Gazette Lahore Board
- BISE Rawalpindi 11th Class Result 2023 | 1st Year Gazette Rawalpindi Board
List of Available Positions
|Name of Post||Qualifications||No of posts|
|Project Director/ Project Coordinator||Master||01|
|System Analyst/ IT Specialist||Bachelors||01|
|Overseer/ Sub Engineer||Diploma||01|
Attested Copies of
- Application Form
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- 02x recent passport size photographs
How to apply?
- Candidates must submit a duly filled hard copy of the application along with mentioned documents above within the due date.
- Bring original documents at the time of the Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further procedures.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 04 September 2021
Address: Registrar Office, University of Poonch, Main Campus, Rawlakot
University of Poonch Jobs 2021-Latest Advertisement
Interested candidates can submit their application forms along with required documents at the given address before the last date.
NO TA/DA will be given to candidates who appear in the UOP jobs interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further procedure.
Already serving candidates must apply through the proper channel.
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.