WHO Free Online Courses
WHO is offering you free-of-cost online courses in multiple languages all around the world. Anyone who is registered with their email addresses can avail of these free courses. WHO Free Online Courses are Self-operating, meaning you can take time as much as you want. The World Health Organization free courses are at no cost, and available for any person in the world.
OpenWHO offers many free courses. The WHO is an agency of the United Nation which is responsible for International Health. There are no limitations of age gender, Discrimination, and qualification everyone can apply at any time from anywhere. There is no last date for OpenWHO. If you are interested then you must read the entire post; this post contains all the information.
If you want more information; then must visit HmaryIdary.com
WHAT IS OpenWHO:
OpenWHO is WHO’s first joint online knowledge-transfer introducing courses for everyone. Since 2017, OpenWHO has helped the organization in spreading life-saving knowledge among frontiers around the world.
Details for WHO Free Online Courses
|Organization||World Health Organziation|
|Platform||Open WHO (Going to unlimited users)|
|Courses Level||Basic/ Intermediate/ Advanced|
|No. of Courses||Unlimited|
|Deadline||No Deadline Announce|
What are the BENEFITS of WHO Free Online Courses:
Following are the benefits of OpenWHO free Courses
- Free of cost
- No nationality restrictions
- No academic restrictions
- Free Certificates
- Ease to access & use
- Certificates will be given after the 80% Completion of the course.
WHO is hosting in 20 different languages, including UN official languages and other local communities’ languages in all around the world.
Type of Certifications
OpenWHO will reward you with two types of free certificates. Following are Types of certifications;
- Records of achievement
- Confirmations of Participation
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Online Free Courses
Following are the Eligibility criteria for Online courses
- No need for academic records
- No nationality restriction
- Available for everyone
- No Age, Qualification, and Gender Restriction
How to create an account on OpenWHO?
Following is the method to create an account of Open WHO:
- Click on the “Create an account” button given below
- Click on the “Log in” tab at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter your Email address in the given box. You will receive a confirmation email at your email address. Simply click it and move forward.
- After agreeing “Term of use” Click on “proceed”
- You will be then directed to the “My profile” Dashboard
- Fill given boxes with your personal information
How to enroll yourself in WHO free online courses?
- To enroll in the course, just click on the “Enroll me for this course” button.
- Once enrolled, now you can start your course anytime, anywhere.
Deadline For WHO Online Free Courses
NO deadline, because this course is self-operating, You can access it anytime, anywhere.